Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Sephora Fragrance Event

Hi there, does Sephora have an upcoming fragrance event? I seem to remember a 20% off of fragrances around the holiday time. Does anybody know if and when this will start? Thank you!

Re: Sephora Fragrance Event

Last year there was the Fragrance for All event in December, 12/13 12/ 24. During the sale shoppers received 20% off full-size fragrances (though this excluded Chanel fragrance products, fragrance sets, and minis). We used the code FRAGRANCE20 at checkout. I don’t know if the event will happen this year.

Thank you!

Hi, 

To answer your question, Sephora is having a sale right now but it is for the everything not just fragrances. There is 30% off all Sephora Collection products for everybody (does not depend what tier you're on) which started October 28 and it end November 7. There is also the Holiday savings event meaning, 10% off everything for beauty insiders (the first tier), 15% off everything for VIB (the second tier), 20% off everything for Rouge members (the third tier). The Holiday savings event sale started November 3 for Beauty Insiders, November 1 for VIB members, and October 28 for Rouge memebers and the event end on November 7 for all the different beauty tiers. You can access both of the sales by using the code SAVINGS for online checkout and it will apply the proper discount amount depending on your account tier. For inshore purchases, some store automatically add the discount but if they do not automatically apply the discount, just ask.

Hope this helps

Thanks, apart from this big sale. Isn’t there a fragrance event coming up?

I looked at the up coming sales and there does not seem to be a fragrance sale. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing