Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Question about a Maison Margiela Replica Perfume

Hi Everyone! I am very interested in the Maison Margiela Replica "Lipstick On" perfume that is listed as"out of stock" on Sephora, but I have a question - Is this because it is sold out or is it because it hasn't been released yet? I would love to get a sample of this fragrance. I love the scent of Guerlain makeup and have always wanted a perfume with that same fragrance.

Re: Question about a Maison Margiela Replica Perfume

Not sure if you are still looking, but Dior's Fève Délicieuse to me was an exact match/dupe. The only difference is that Lipstick on has different smell upon application but the dry down is spot on. Fève Délicieuse also has affordable replica oils from oilperfumery if needed.

Thanks!

@kalikiepua Guerlain has a perfume, Meteorites, that you might like more?

o.66495

I have seen that one but I believe its been discontinued.  Yeah I think that one would be spot on as well, I love the smell of Guerlain Meteorites highlighters.

Thanks!

@kalikiepua Oh, it might be different country to country? I'm in Canada and I saw it when I was in Holt Refrew before the pandemic shut down. It's also on the Guerlain website but that's American.

Thanks!

Question about a Maison Margiela Replica Perfume

sorry, deleted original post. wrong thread

It is a beautiful fragrance and smells exactly as the description. If you arent familiar with the scent Id advise getting a small decant first. These are available on ebay for a very reasonable price. I paid somewhere around 20 bucks for a .33oz decant.

Thanks!

@kalikiepua Hi, as was mentioned it has been around for years. From what I understand, it has been discontinued. I have been trying to replace my bottle for years. Juliette has a gun has a new one called Lipstick Fever that I am hoping will be a good replacement!

@ChristalM Oh that breaks my heart it was discontinued. I couldn't stop smelling myself while wearing it.

@Samtian me too! 😞

Thanks!

@kalikiepua Hello! Oh man I had forgotten about this scent! It was released in 2015, and I loved it. On me it didn't smell like Guerlain. Hopefully it gets restocked soon!

Thanks!

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • o.66495
testing