Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Poppy by Coach vs Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture

I like (& own) Poppy by Coach (which is for some reason not on the website) and I was wondering if Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture is anything like Poppy. Their descriptions sound similar but with perfumes that can still mean a world of difference. If the two are similar how so? If not then how not?

Thanks 🙂

Oh, I like Poppy because of it's sweet floral smell & that it doesn't smell like candy to me (many fruity-floral perfumes aimed toward a younger demographic seem to usually smell like candy, which i do not like.) It isn't musky or strong, but more light and clean & sweet. It doesn't walk into the room before or after i do haha. It stays with me; me wearing it not the other way around.

The best thing to do would be to a SEPHORA store and ask...

The best thing to do would be to a SEPHORA store and ask for a sample. Take it home, wear it and see how it works with your body's chemistry. Its got florals (like jasmine and gardenia) , but also fruits including mandarin so that the acid of the fruits complements the sweetness of the floral notes, making a fresh, clean fragrance. There are also notes of amber and sandalwood so it finishes a little warm, which also cuts down on the over-sweetness, but does'nt make it musky at all. If you like Poppy, this is up the same alley. Woman Very Happy

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing