Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Perfumes for Winter that wont break the bank

I am in desperate need of some fragrances that are not gonna break the bank for this winter. I love woody and vanilla sents. Any suggestions? 

Re: Perfumes for Winter that wont break the bank

Lots of choices

@avarosie I'm not sure what your definition of break the bank means but some ideas

• The Pacifica ones are very affordable and I believe they make one called Tahitian Vanilla. I think you can get it for around US$20/30 ml or something like that
  • LUSH's Vanillary is pretty accessible at CA$50/30ml
  • Maison Louis Marie No.02 Le Long Fond Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL CA$106/50 ml. I haven't smelled this one but it's woody. If you are a fan of Le Labo's Santal 33, they make a dupe of that drydown, Maison Louis Marie No.04 Bois de Balincourt Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 
  • Libertine Fragrance has one called Soft Woods which is a great winter one, CA$125/50 ml.
  • Comme des Garcons's Monocle series for woody scents are pretty classic. The newest one, Yoyogi has a mentholated vibe that could be wintery. Concrete is a milky sandalwood that's also nice. CA$160/50ml

Thank you so much this is awesome!

@avarosie you can always get a travel size bottle for cheaper.

The 7 Virtues Vanilla Woods Eau de Parfum Rollerball 0.33 oz/ 11 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball 

The 7 Virtues Santal Vanille Eau de Parfum Rollerball 0.37 oz/ 11 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball 

SKYLAR Vanilla Sky Eau de Parfum Rollerball 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball 

This is great, I cant wait to check out your picks. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing