Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Perfume suggestions

My go to scent is CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum 1.2 oz/ 35 mL but the intense version, I also love Juicy brand fragrances… Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Rosé and Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy and Victoria’s Secret Tease. However, only the Chanel lasts on me. I don’t mind my scent being strong, I don’t want to be offensive to others in the room but I like leaving a scent trail too. Any suggestions? All the ones I’ve tried based on “similar” notes… just don’t smell anything like what I want and they definitely don’t last! I used to wear clean scents in the summer like Dolce & Gabana Light Blue and even Clinique Happy but I’m just not into them anymore so I tend to always like sweeter scents but not something as sweet as Pink Sugar, which I also used to wear. I’ll say, I know Chanel has floral notes and maybe I’m not realizing I smell it but I don’t get the floral at all… it’s more of a sophisticated deep sexy sweet scent to me.

Re: Perfume suggestions

@JJTERICH Some of the Kilians are very sweet. You can sample them Kilian Mini Perfume Sampler Set 🙂 You might like Dior Miss Dior Gift Set or Lancôme La Vie Est Belle. If you can handle a stronger patchouli, you might enjoy Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Shooting Star Spray. Sorry, couldn't get just the bottle for Miss D to tag.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing