Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Nose by Dior

I recommend this documentary about perfume creation by The House of Dior. It is now in Amazon Prime! 😎

5F66E798-F51B-4A3B-B5B7-D8B06F730DEF.png

Re: Nose by Dior

OMG! I'm obsessed with Christian Dior (the man), and Dior is my favorite fashion house. I also really love so many of their products so I will have to check this out. Thank you for the rec!

Oh, snap! Thanks for the rec! I need to get on this.  Do they discuss the usage of "fragrance?"  I miss using luxury perfume since I started going more clean several years ago.  I was hoping my favorite designers would get up to speed on the non-toxic approach.  Regardless, I'm excited about watching this.  I once saw a Hallmark Movie about a woman who inherited a perfume brand or whatever and was trying to figure out, through a "nose", what ingredients her father was using in a new scent, after he died.  Kind of random but also your note reminded me of how much I enjoyed learning about the perfume-making industry through a mundane HM movie (no shade to HM, I love that their movies are predictable and surfacey). 

C766C222-298E-4704-9B1A-EC2507DCCD44.jpeg

🙂 This video is not too technical. It is more about how they feel the process of creating haute couture fragrances.

I love luxury fragrances. They are made from very exotic nature ingredients. Have you tried this one? 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • 5F66E798-F51B-4A3B-B5B7-D8B06F730DEF.png
  • C766C222-298E-4704-9B1A-EC2507DCCD44.jpeg
testing