Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Non - Floral Perfumes

Hi All! I'm having trouble finding perfumes that I'm not allergic too. Any type of floral perfumes set off my allergies. Can you guys please recommend anything that doesn't have any floral notes in it?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Non - Floral Perfumes

Hi @JenYaco,

I'd look into Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume and DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY 2am Kiss! Both smell wonderful and Not A Perfume is hypoallergenic. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

@JenYaco in addition to the other suggestions, you may also want to look at some gourmand perfumes. Those are the foody, sweet, dessert perfumes and quite a few of them do not contain floral notes. Pinrose Secret Genius would be an example of this.

Also, fragrantica dot com will probably be a good resource for you. It's basically an online perfume encyclopedia. You can look up a perfume and find out exactly what notes are in it. And you can even search for perfumes based on notes you like and don't like.

I hope this helps! 🙂 

Having *zero* floral notes is going to be difficult, especially for women. Try to look for fragrances that are more based on woods, citrus, greens or incense.

While I can't guarantee you won't react to any of these (or that you'll like them), some fragrances I like that first come to mind:

- Slumberhouse by Norne (coniferous, peaty forest) <- this one is apparently really high in natural materials so perhaps it might not be so bothersome? It's not easy to wear though and not at all feminine.

- Hinoki by Comme des Garcons (sweet, clean, woody)

- Bois d'Orage by Frederic Malle (citrus, woody). This is marketed as masculine but I quite like it on women.

Good luck!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing