Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Need help with fragrances

Hello, I am a 16 year old guy who was born without the ability to smell. Because of this, I'm also pretty worried about the way I smell when I'm in public, since there's no way for me to know other than to ask other people. I recently started looking into colognes, and have already bought Nautica voyage and versace man eau fraiche. I'm trying to find some other colognes that are non-overpowering but still smell good, and wanted to know if anybody had ideas for what I could use. Thanks!

Re: Need help with fragrances

@jarrettl This sounds very challenging. Generally speaking if you stick to EDTs and don't overspray, you should be okay. You can also try spraying clothes or hair, though be careful with white clothes, to help a fragrance last longer.

TOM FORD Grey Vetiver Gift Set is a clean, modern and versatile vetiver. For a more classically French one, try the one from Guerlain.

HERMÈS Terre D'Hermes Eau de Toilette Set is a pretty crowdpleasing one, lots of citrus and earth. The vetiver version is great too.

Sorry can't get the individual fragrances to tag but Sephora carries them.

I was going to recommend Heretic's Dirty Ginger which is a fantastic unisex scent but I see Sephora doesn't carry this particular scent from Heretic. I would say you're pretty safe with this house. Maybe HERETIC Dirty Lemon Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Eau de Parfum Spray?

I'm partial to ck One, a light and inoffensive citrus scent.

Try to avoid anything described as "amber woody" as these can get really strong. Good luck!

Re: Need help with fragrances

I recommend Dior savauge, Valentino uomo born in roma, and spice bomb

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing