Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Looking for chocolate scented perfume

Hi! I hopped on Sephora to finally treat myself to a perfume a sample long ago, Gilded Fox from Pinrose, only to find out Sephora doesn't carry it anymore. Its sold on the Pinrose website of course, but shipping makes it even more expensive. I have Cocoa Woods from Nest right now which is similar, but I'm running low. Anyways, I'm looking for a chocolate scented perfume with like woody tones. Gilded Fox smells more like dark chocolate and rum, while Cocoa Woods is chocolate with vanilla and sandalwood. I prefer chocolate perfumes that smell more like Gilded Fox, but at this point anything with a strong chocolate scent works. 

TL;DR: HI I am begging for chocolate scented perfume recommendations since Sephora doesn't carry Cocoa Woods and Gilded Fox anymore. 

Thanksssss

Re: Looking for chocolate scented perfume

@ski14 Others have made great suggestions, I would add

Prada Prada Candy Night 

TOM FORD Vanille Fatale 1.7oz/ 50mL 

I’ll check them out, thanks!

@ski14  Mugler Angel Muse comes to mind. It is super chocolate-y on me, but in general there is much more to it than just choc. One should really try it first.  

@Tamara76 is right. Demeter has many chocolate scents. I can think of at least 4, but I am sure there's more. 

As @greeneyedgirl107 suggested, you should really check out Fragrantica. That is your best bet. Go to notes, enter what you're looking for, and voila! You will have plenty to go through. I am sure you will find something you like. 

Thank you, I’ll give it a try!

@ski14  I saw the title of this post and was about to jump on here and recommend Gilded Fox - lol!  I love Pinrose so much!

If you can find it at Sephora, you might want to try Nest Cocoa Woods - I've never smelled it.  (eta Whoops - I just realized you mentioned this in your post, too)

I also recommend checking out Demeter - they should have at least 1 chocolate fragrance and they are really affordable.

Good Luck!

Hehe, I’ll definitely check out Demeter. Cocoa woods is pretty good, not as chocolatey as Gilded Fox, but it has vanilla and sandal wood tones that don’t smell super sweet.

@ski14 Have you searched Fragrantica?

No, I’ll check it out if I can’t find anything here on Sephora. Thanks!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing