Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

In need of recommendations

my friend is in love with the smell of oranges and apples. one of her favorite fragrances is KAYALI EDEN JUICY APPLE | 01 # and the Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Bubble Bath #. shes a very fresh/fruity floral girl. any recs?? all are appreciated 

Re: In need of recommendations

@gawrgura  Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. It's fruity. I find it lightweight and very pretty.

@gawrgura 

Awhile back there was a gratis with Chloe's Naturelle EDP and people, including myself, quite liked that one for a gentle, fresh rose. Other suggestions

oh i somehow forgot but i think flowerbomb “dew” was the best in the line 🙂 it was fresh, floral, and somewhat powdery. you might be able to find a tester at ulta but i’ve had a better success rate with sephoras 🙂

tysm love <33

ofc 🤙🏽 let me know if you want any more recommendations 

if u ever go to ulta try out muglars Angel Nova. it’s a very fruity and fresh perfume that mainly smells like raspberries and rose bites check it out!

@gawrgura Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' When the Rain Stops Ellis Brooklyn SALT Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Atelier Cologne Clementine California Pure Perfume + Leather Case Set 1 oz/ 30 mL 

DKNY Be Delicious

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing