Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

I want more sweet and classy fragrances!

I recently got into trying to figure out what type of sent I’m into. I bought the Kilian Love don’t be shy perfume and I am in love with the smell! Is there any other fragrances that are in the same scents, or recommendations? Thank you 🌸

Re: I want more sweet and classy fragrances!

@ivettlovely The Kilians can be at the high end of rich and sweet. I'd definitely explore others in the house like Rolling in Love, Angel's Share. You might enjoy Serge Lutens which I would describe as more dark, sultry and romantic but not as sweet.

You might be into sweet gourmands so try exploring that category too 🙂

Baccarat Rouge is a great suggestion too, it's very sweet.

You’re speaking my language! Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 is the obvious recommendation here. Kilian is already pricy and BR540 is next stratosphere expensive, but you can apply half the amount as you would of Love by Kilian and it will last 5x as long. Mixing the two fragrances together can also be a real treat! For a more affordable, still luxury niche brand option, you must try AERIN Tangier Vanille. I also recently purchased Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Coconut Fizz, which I’m excited to try once the weather heats up.

@ivettlovely Have you checked out Fragrantica?

Dior Poison Girl is sweet.  I think you'll really enjoy it.

Probably not similar to Killian Love but my favorite is Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming. It is sweet, lightly floral, and very classy. It is my signature scent and I always get so many compliments when I wear it. In fact, three of my friends bought it because they loved it on me and now its their signature scent as well. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing