cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

I wanna smell like a bad b****

Hello!

I'm currently looking for some perfumes! I'm a college student right now, and I have always loved that super expensive and CEO smell of a perfume. To all my powerful smelling women out there, what are your go-tos? I take all suggestions, but something affordable is preferable because.. well, I'm a college student. 

I personally hate any sweet scents, since they give me intense headaches. I'm going for like a CEO who doesn't smell like old lady though... I'm currently wearing You Are Divine Perfume By Philosophy for Women. I don't think they sell it anymore so I'm looking for a replacement, but the scent is amazing and I think it's about $25 so it's pretty cheap. The smell lingers for a few hours.

Re: I wanna smell like a bad b****

Good Girl by Carolina Herrara is such a sexy, powerful scent. It lasts all day and comes in a gorgeous bottle. I would say special occasion scent. 

Marc Jacobs Daisy and Giorgio Armani's Acqua di Gioia are both great for the summer. Everyday scent. 

Chloe Nomade is a beautiful scent you can wear all year round. Everyday scent. 

Dolce and Gabbana's Dolce is great for the Winter. Special Occasion or Everyday scent. 

My favorite perfume that lasts and lingers on my clothes is Very Sexy from Victoria Secret. It is such a delicious feminine scent, and it smells great all year round. Definitely an everyday scent. 

I hope this helps! 

You might enjoy DOLCE&GABBANA - Dolce Eau de Parfum Travel Spray and find it to be what you're looking for. It is full on neroli, not sweet or girly in my opinion, more cold and very very fresh. There is something quite ballsy about this fragrance and I have to be in the right frame of mind to wear it. You can buy the roller-ball for 25 bucks.

@gabrellie 

Some scents you might find fits the bill that are in the $100-$150 range are

• Piguet's Bandit. This is Courtney Love's Live Through This in a bottle. NOT for the office. At all.
  • TOM FORD Black Orchid Eau de Parfum Fragrance 1.7oz/ 50mL Personally I prefer this on a man but it's a feminine scent that's still a little bad on a woman. Though it's a little cliched in the city. If you are not in an urban area, this is still badass. There's a more affordable travel size. Not for the office.
  • Chanel - No. 19. Green and ultra chic. Suitable for the boardroom.
  • Guerlain - Vetiver. Marketed to men but I think it would be great for a woman. Office friendly.

Thank you so much for the suggestions! I'll definitely check out these fragrances! I've got to say that Guerlain - Vetiver and Tom Ford - Black Orchid definitely catch my eye since I don't really mind smelling a little masculine.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing