Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Hollister August Dupe?

Does anyone remember the discontinued Hollister perfume August? It was super popular in the early 2000s. I’ve been hunting for a dupe. I never found complete notes but it’s described as a “blend of woodsy, beach and bold smoky notes.” It was unisex and smelled amazing! Does anyone have any dupe recs?

Re: Hollister August Dupe?

Dua Fragrances has a dupe / clone / inspiration of August by Hollister called Party in August!

https://theduabrand.com/products/party-in-august

I’ve been searching for a dupe for YEARS and could never find one until now. I work at a beauty supply store and am surrounded by fragrances. I’ve tried them all in hopes to finding a dupe but I actually found it!!! I do have to mix two fragrances but one is on the less expensive side.

Nemat- Amber roll on fragrance oil (I roll it on my arms and neck right after the shower) 

Lake and Skye- 11 11 ( I spray this on top) 

The oil keeps both fragrances lasting all day and I’ve never gotten so many compliments. It’s just as I remember Hollister August. That sweet, musky, ocean scent. Hope this helps 💕

@pcktazn Hello! I've read that Clean Reserve Amber Saffron is an incredible match. One person suggested this combo-

1. Full spritz Clean Reserve Amber Saffron

2. Half spritz Lamborghini Sportivo (red bottle) cologne layered on top if Amber Saffron pulls too sweet or not unisex-y enough on you.

Ooh thank you!! 💕 

@pcktazn Best of luck in your search!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing