Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Ho Ho Holidays, The Festive Fragrance Gratis Thread!

A little birdie told me that Santa's sleigh is touching down early this year and some of our active community members have a holiday gratis parcel en route.

Please feel free to use this thread to share your holiday gratis unboxings and let us all know what you think of this sweet surprise gift 🙂

Thank you, as always to @TeamBIC for putting together these wonderful opportunities that celebrate our members of the BIC community.

Can't wait to see what everyone got!

Re: Ho Ho Holidays, The Festive Fragrance Gratis Thread!

Congrats, @lnum!  And where are you going on your holiday trip?

@CookieGirl1 Thank you! I’m taking my mom to Pakistan, she’s been stuck here since the pandemic started and wanting to visit her family back home! Decided we can’t wait forever because the pandemic isn’t showing any signs of abating. If we’ve learned anything at all, it’s to live in the moment. 

Wow, enjoy your trip @lnum!

@CookieGirl1 Thank you!!

@lnum Congrats on this gratis!

@lnum   Congratulations and have fun on your trip!

Congratulations, @lnum! It's exciting that you received a brand you know you like! 

Congratulations @lnum.

@lnum Congrats on this gratis 

Congratulations, @lnum !  I'm so happy to see that you received this Gratis and that you already love two of the scents!  Have a fun holiday trip!

Congratulations @lnum 🎉🍾🎈 

Congratulations @lnum!

Thank you so much again @TeamBIC for this extremely generous gift! ❤️ I am also delighted that a lot of Canadian ladies received it around the same time as US so there weren’t too many spoilers! Mine came earlier this week and now I’ve had some time to put together some first impressions 😊

Side note, I posted these pics on my IG stories and Kilian responded! I was so excited; I had to screenshot and fan girl with my bestie! 👯‍♀️ 

8ABCEE3E-122F-4E0E-A79E-E10A3BF105B7.jpeg

So far, I’ve only worn Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum for a full day wear test and at first it’s very intoxicating with its warm floral notes, but it definitely became more subtle throughout the day. I almost forgot I was wearing it. The effect could be hampered by mask-wearing though so I’ll give it another go! I couldn’t detect any fruity notes in this one.

Floral Street Sunflower Pop Eau De Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL I’m a huge fan of Van Gogh so I loved seeing the packaging inspired by his painting. This fragrance feels just how it looks - it evokes a bright sunny ☀️ feeling and I detected the citrus in it immediately (it was fun trying to test myself to determine the notes before looking at the pamphlet).

Chloé Chloé Naturelle Eau de Parfum 1 oz/ 30 mL is light as air. It reminds me a bit of Burberry Weekend, but with more rose🌹 

KILIAN Paris Apple Brandy Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray I’m pretty sure I’ve read other BIC’ers mention on the Kilian thread a while back that this smells like pineapples. Well, that’s exactly what I noticed too! I wonder if I will experience the rum and moss when I actually wear it for a day though.

Lastly, Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Extreme is my favourite of the bunch! I like warm scents in general so I figured when I read that its fragrance family is warm & spicy 😅 In the warm center, I was hit with darker notes of something I couldn’t quite place. It turns out it’s the dark coffee and vanilla bourbon 🥃 

Congrats, @Guessgal! Love your first impression notes. 

Congratulations @Guessgal! 🎉 Loved reading your first impressions on these fragrances! And I love your ring in the photo with the Chloe bottle.

@Guessgal How exciting to get a response from Kilian!! The Apple Brandy bottle is so beautiful~

Good to know the YSL ended up being your favorite! I'm with you on warm & spicy scents. ❤️

Congrats, @Guessgal ! 

Congratulations, @Guessgal!! 🎊 

Love that Kilian responded to your story!!

Thank you @haleyvvvv @sister13 @Mcakes Yes, it definitely gives me the warm fuzzies when a brand takes the time to respond 😊 especially bc they're probably inundated with notifications throughout the day

Wow, congratulations on the gratis and the Kilian comment! Lovely pictures! 💕💗💕 @Guessgal 

Gorgeous photos!! Congratulations 🎉🎉 @Guessgal 

Photos108
  • 68741170-CEF9-4911-B561-FD5283BE5774.gif
  • 1E7C920A-E2DC-4263-B9BD-8575A5FA73DD.jpeg
  • 159614A7-21D6-49A9-A8F1-65DA5785F63D.jpeg
  • A724F118-0AF9-4F59-BD0C-60D8BACE1214.jpeg
  • BIC-21-11b.jpg
  • BIC-21-11.jpg
  • BIC-21-11a.jpg
  • C4F39992-3F0D-4553-9939-06F0099F42E5.jpeg
  • C2A7064A-9834-49D0-ACD0-388A388CD6E7.jpeg
  • 3BC5C287-0D5A-4355-A171-C3E2BD477A2F.jpeg