Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Ho Ho Holidays, The Festive Fragrance Gratis Thread!

A little birdie told me that Santa's sleigh is touching down early this year and some of our active community members have a holiday gratis parcel en route.

Please feel free to use this thread to share your holiday gratis unboxings and let us all know what you think of this sweet surprise gift 🙂

Thank you, as always to @TeamBIC for putting together these wonderful opportunities that celebrate our members of the BIC community.

Can't wait to see what everyone got!

Re: Ho Ho Holidays, The Festive Fragrance Gratis Thread!

Congrats, @sister13! Love your cocktail pairing!

@sister13, it made my heart smiled to hear how much joy this scentillating box of beauties brought you! Congratulations! 💝 Of the Killian liquors collection, my favorite is Angel's Share (I also picked up a full size - we'll be haul twinsies!) and then the Apple Brandy. Loooooove the photo with the Old Fashioned - it was at one time my most loved spirited refreshment. 😉 

Wow! Congratulations 🎊🎉🍾🎈!!!! @sister13  And cheers 🍻 or as we say in Spanish Salud! 

Congratulations on getting this gratis @sister13 ! I was hoping you would, your fragrance collection is truly unforgettable lol. I remember you'd showed me a glimpse of it before - divine!

Compliments on the Fab photos. So nice to have both a display-shelf plus a cute tray for parfum. Enjoy!

I cannot get over this photo of the Old Fashioned + Apple Brandy @sister13!! 🥃 So happy this gratis made its way to you. Enjoy these fragrances, and hope you have a wonderful holiday season~ 

These are the most stunning photos EVER. That Killian fragrance looks like a dream on the vanity, bathroom or even bar table 🤤

Lucky you!

Oh, wow. Beautiful pics, @sister13 ! Wish I could reach through the screen and steal that drink! 😋

Thanks for the reviews! And congrats!

P.S. I am loving the mister on the Gucci, too! So, so fine and nice!

Thank you! I am a fan of fragrance and of craft cocktails!  @RavenR 

@sister13How cute that you have your fragrances divided by season!  Congratulations and I hope next year is easier for you.

Yes! Some are eternal, but some suit better or I reach for them more frequently when it’s warmer vs when it’s cooler. I love so many different types of fragrances, so it’s one way to organize and enjoy them year round. @Ispend2much6 

Congratulations, @sister13 !  I love your photos and comments.  I'm glad to hear how much this gift has lifted your spirits!  Your Fragrance Collection is incredible!

Thanks @tsavorite! It really has! I ave been more discerning about which fragrances to purchase in the last couple years, but fragrances are a deep love of mine in the beauty world.

Congratulations, @sister13!! 🥳 

Also that Brandy Old Fashioned looks so good!! (And that pineapple garnish stick is too cute!!)

Thanks! I love pretty much pineapple ANYTHING, so I knew I had to have these. @haleyvvvv 

Love you pics and reviews @sister13 , thank you and congrats! 

Thanks @Sunnysmom ! 💕💜💕

@sister13 Okay, I absolutely ADORE your fragrance collection and the way you've organized it! 😍 Makes me want to get a double decker display for mine too! I've had my eye on Intoxicated by Kilian as well! I keep meaning to try the tester at Holts.

Thanks @Guessgal ! It’s definitely expanded over the years.

Here’s the rest of this shelf. It’s mostly (but not all) fall/winter scents, plus my Chanel. One day soon I’ll try to get the full collection pics and post them! These gold/glass shelves were TJ Maxx finds. The one on the left the Chanels are on is really a box with compartments, turned on the side.

4A1D769B-EC94-4E65-8725-A8F800AEA01F.jpeg

This is a beautiful picture, @sister13! I love your winter fragrance collection! 

Thanks @curlychiquita! 💕💕

2 Replies
Photos108
  • 68741170-CEF9-4911-B561-FD5283BE5774.gif
  • 1E7C920A-E2DC-4263-B9BD-8575A5FA73DD.jpeg
  • 159614A7-21D6-49A9-A8F1-65DA5785F63D.jpeg
  • A724F118-0AF9-4F59-BD0C-60D8BACE1214.jpeg
  • BIC-21-11b.jpg
  • BIC-21-11.jpg
  • BIC-21-11a.jpg
  • C4F39992-3F0D-4553-9939-06F0099F42E5.jpeg
  • C2A7064A-9834-49D0-ACD0-388A388CD6E7.jpeg