Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Ho Ho Holidays, The Festive Fragrance Gratis Thread!

A little birdie told me that Santa's sleigh is touching down early this year and some of our active community members have a holiday gratis parcel en route.

Please feel free to use this thread to share your holiday gratis unboxings and let us all know what you think of this sweet surprise gift 🙂

Thank you, as always to @TeamBIC for putting together these wonderful opportunities that celebrate our members of the BIC community.

Can't wait to see what everyone got!

Re: Ho Ho Holidays, The Festive Fragrance Gratis Thread!

Thanks @Loretta55 ! Like I mentioned below, I think we’ve all had to deal with a lot these past two years, but looking forward to the holidays and new year ahead! 💜💜💜

Congratulations, @sister13 !  I love your pics, especially of your collections!  I'm sorry you've had such a challenging year.  Raise your Brandy Old Fashioned for a toast to next year!  🥳🥃🌹💖

Thanks! I realize I never switched out my fall/winter wardrobe over to spring/summer fragrance this year. I’ll post some more pics in one of the collection threads soon. 

Like everyone, there have been a lot of both ups and downs over the last two years, and I’m sure more of both ahead. But 2022 definitely also has a lot to look forward to! 💗💕💗 @Titian06 

@sister13 Cpngrats on this gratis!  Gorgeous pictures.

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ! Your pics were amazing too (I’m behind on my comments!) 💗💗

@sister13   Ouhhhh, I love your pineapple pick!   Ha, another perfume just hopped into place of the Gucci Flora so Sephora has absolutely nothing to worry about😅  mlm Balincourt perfume oil:). I already know I love it 
Sorry you’ve been having a hard week.   That (I have to assume brandy) sipper looks like a good way to unwind :). Hopefully it’s as effective as it looks. 

And yes, the pineapple picks were a precious TJ Maxx find that I enjoy often! @heartsmyface 

Haha, Im glad you didn’t take offense at my joke! @heartsmyface  I figured the calculation by Sephora would not backfire on them. I had actually already picked up the Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum 1 oz, so I will gift the new one. I originally fell in absolute love with the bottle, and then was so surprised that the fragrance was warmer and more brown sugary than floral to me. I do like that Balincourt oil, so nice! It is one of the first more mass market fragrances I have bought in a while. So many of them seemed to be pretty similar, so it has to be pretty special for me to purchase (basically a special bottle and a great, unique scent).

It seems I can't edit my post... In my excitement I forgot to say - congrats to everyone!!! ❤️

Wow. What?! I was away. And off line, too! Had no idea what was going on. This is what I come back to find in my mail?! Mind. Blown! Almost had a heart attack out of sheer excitement and surprise. 😄 As some of you already said, I was expecting one perfume. Or maybe some travel sizes. Or something like that. Not this treasure chest full of gems!!! Excuse me while I pick up my jaw from the floor! What a Xmas gift! Thank you, @TeamBIC ! This is beyond generous. And Happy Holidays to you, too!

BIC gratis2.jpgBIC gratis.jpgBIC gratis4.jpg

Congrats to you, @RavenR!

Thank you, @quspork !

Congratulations on coming back to these bevy of beauties @RavenR! Excited to hear which scent(s) will be your favorite. Enjoy your Christmas surprises! 💝

Thanks, @itsfi ! I am sure enjoying them all!

Congratulations @RavenR ! Definitely a jaw dropping box for sure, enjoy!

Thank you, @Mcakes !

Hope you have fun testing all of these out, @RavenR! Happy holidays to you as well 😊

Oh, I'm having a blast playing with my new pretties! Thank you, @GeorginaBT !

Congratulations, @RavenR!! 🎊

Thank you, @haleyvvvv ! 😊

How pretty @RavenR , congrats to you! 

1 Reply
Photos108
  • 68741170-CEF9-4911-B561-FD5283BE5774.gif
  • 1E7C920A-E2DC-4263-B9BD-8575A5FA73DD.jpeg
  • 159614A7-21D6-49A9-A8F1-65DA5785F63D.jpeg
  • A724F118-0AF9-4F59-BD0C-60D8BACE1214.jpeg
  • BIC-21-11b.jpg
  • BIC-21-11.jpg
  • BIC-21-11a.jpg
  • C4F39992-3F0D-4553-9939-06F0099F42E5.jpeg
  • C2A7064A-9834-49D0-ACD0-388A388CD6E7.jpeg