Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Ho Ho Holidays, The Festive Fragrance Gratis Thread!

A little birdie told me that Santa's sleigh is touching down early this year and some of our active community members have a holiday gratis parcel en route.

Please feel free to use this thread to share your holiday gratis unboxings and let us all know what you think of this sweet surprise gift 🙂

Thank you, as always to @TeamBIC for putting together these wonderful opportunities that celebrate our members of the BIC community.

Can't wait to see what everyone got!

Re: Ho Ho Holidays, The Festive Fragrance Gratis Thread!

Congrats on this gratis! What scent are you most eager to try? @mishanyc 

@Buootiful Thank you!  I think Black Opium is the one I'm most excited for.  I usually go for light and sweet fragrances (like Prada Candy). Black Opium seems like a heavier musky fragrance. Definitely out of my comfort zone and perfect for winter. Looking forward to trying something different.  Have you tried anything yet?

Congratulations, @mishanyc !  This is a pretty great version of "The Christmas Story!"  Your husband is very clever.

@tsavorite Thank you so much!  When I told him I was going to include what he said in my post, he told me get those hearts girl lol 😉.

I tested two of them out today. I tried to take decent pics but my back hurts and everything was frustrating me haha so I gave up. I had great plans for these pics just so you all know lol. 

First up- Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum  bleh. 🤢 I don't know if it's covid making it smell weird ( I can't confirm if things really smell the way they do, or if what smell I do have is messed up from it) but anyways yuck. It smells like a musky dirty earthy attic smell. It's strong after only two sprays and so far has lasted over 2 hours. Yippee. 

Gucci Flora Gardenia.jpg

Up second is the Floral Street Sunflower Pop Eau De Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL  😵 This is also a non-winner for me. I love citrus, fresh, and honey! But oh no not this one. It reminds me of a heavy earthy San Francisco in the 60's without all the pot and patchouli vibe. Or at least what I imagine it smelled like back then. I gave both of these to my mom who was ecstatic and loved them...she is also a hippie so that might be why 😄

Floral Street Sunflower Pop.jpg

@Samtian, your photos are beautiful; I can only imagine how much more extraordinary they would look if they turned out as you had planned. Love the set up and the lighting on the Gucci fragrance is eye catching! I'm sorry these didn't work out for you but yay for your mom! 💕 

@itsfi Thank you! It's my biggest and most heartbreaking struggle, I can see it in my mind but I can't reproduce them physically. 

@Samtian, you’ll get it down. I know you will! It’ll feel so good too! And along the way, you’ll take equally if not even more extraordinary photographs. 📸 

@itsfi Awe thank you!

Beautiful images, @Samtian!! Sorry these weren't a win for you but am glad your mom likes them!! 

@haleyvvvv Thank you!

Oh, noes. I hope it is because your nose is not fully back in business just yet. But I hope it will be asap! So you can enjoy fragrances again. Good for your mom, tho! 😉 ❤️

Beautiful pictures, @Samtian ! We need more! 

@RavenR Awe thank you so much!!! 

Ahhh unfortunate for you, but what a lovely surprise for your Mom, @Samtian

@eshoe Indeed! Thank you!

Oh no @Samtian ! Glad your mom enjoys tho. Congrats and your pics are still gorgeous! 

@Sunnysmom Awe thank you!

@Samtian - At least you have some sense of smell, which is better than a year ago.  I'm sorry you now have to deal with back issues on top of that!  Love your pics!  💖💖💖

@Titian06 Thank you! Haha I just have bad bones all over and over did it with cleaning the other day. 

Congrats on the gratis @Samtian. Too bad some of them didn't work out, but yay for your mom ♥️ Also, those pictures are gorgeous, makes me want to see what you'll do for the other bottles. 

@AznAngelLiz Thank you! I have plans but not sure I actually want to buy apples haha. 

Photos108
  • 68741170-CEF9-4911-B561-FD5283BE5774.gif
  • 1E7C920A-E2DC-4263-B9BD-8575A5FA73DD.jpeg
  • 159614A7-21D6-49A9-A8F1-65DA5785F63D.jpeg
  • A724F118-0AF9-4F59-BD0C-60D8BACE1214.jpeg
  • BIC-21-11b.jpg
  • BIC-21-11.jpg
  • BIC-21-11a.jpg
  • C4F39992-3F0D-4553-9939-06F0099F42E5.jpeg
  • C2A7064A-9834-49D0-ACD0-388A388CD6E7.jpeg
  • 3BC5C287-0D5A-4355-A171-C3E2BD477A2F.jpeg
  • 5E38EF85-0ED1-4C15-9C90-AE9420F6EEFF.jpeg