Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Ho Ho Holidays, The Festive Fragrance Gratis Thread!

A little birdie told me that Santa's sleigh is touching down early this year and some of our active community members have a holiday gratis parcel en route.

Please feel free to use this thread to share your holiday gratis unboxings and let us all know what you think of this sweet surprise gift 🙂

Thank you, as always to @TeamBIC for putting together these wonderful opportunities that celebrate our members of the BIC community.

Can't wait to see what everyone got!

Re: Ho Ho Holidays, The Festive Fragrance Gratis Thread!

@TeamBIC   I am stunned and ever so thankful for the overly generous Christmas gift!!!  I quite literally stood there with my jaw dropped for a good minute after opening the box!By some Christmas miracle all of these are new to me and I can now take the Gucci Flora out of my cart:D

The box design with perfume hearts and snowflakes is so pretty!!  Who designs these to be  so cheerfully whimsical?  
I already LOVE black opium cause it smells like candy, so am so eager to try the extreme version and hopefully draw in hugs from further distances
😄
The Killian Apple Brandy I had to get into right away!  Oh my goodness  it’s such a perfect holiday scent! I smell like festive apply mince meat tartes. 
😅That might just be the brandy I’m smelling which I put in our tartes….but I am basking in it!

The floral street sunflower pop is wonderfully citrusy!  It reminds me of Atelier orange sanguine which was a favorite for a long time.   If you love that scent you’re bound to love this one.

I just sprayed the Chloé eau de parfum naturelle (my throw cushions are all getting a signature scent) and my first thought was honeydew!  It does smell fresh but not at all the rose, neroli, cédrat and blackcurrant notes on the pamphlet.

Ouhhhh the Gucci Flora gorgeous gardenia is much more subtle and soft than I expected.  Also the spritzer mists the perfume on very satisfactorily.  I appreciate a high quality mister.  The key notes of pear gardenia and brown sugar are very accurate.  I normally find scents with gardenia too sharp for me but this is light and sweet.

Thank you so much for organizing these beautiful Christmas gifts for us!  You’ve set my holiday season off on a good note (pun full-heartedly and cheesily intended) I can’t wait to further discover these beautiful scents!

5E38EF85-0ED1-4C15-9C90-AE9420F6EEFF.jpeg

KILIAN Paris Apple Brandy Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray 

Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum 

Floral Street Sunflower Pop Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Chloé Chloé Naturelle Eau de Parfum 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Extreme 1 oz/ 30 mL Eau De Parfum 

Congrats, @heartsmyface! This is such a generous and wonderful gratis! 

Loved reading your notes on these beautiful fragrances @heartsmyface! Thank you. Congratulations! 💖

Congratulations, @heartsmyface!! 🎉

Congratulations 🎉🎉 @heartsmyface 

Congrats @heartsmyface and your descriptions are very helpful! 

@heartsmyface   I'm happy for you to have this box of joy!

Congratulations, @heartsmyface! Smiling about you taking the Gucci out of your cart - sounds like this was the perfect box for you!!💕 

Congratulations @heartsmyface 🎉🎈🎊🍾 

Congratulations @heartsmyface!

Congratulations 🎊@heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface Congrats on this gratis!

Congratulations @heartsmyface!!

Congratulations, @heartsmyface !  This Gratis is indeed jaw-dropping!  I had the same reaction when I saw your photo of the products.  Your descriptions are great. 

Wow!  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  🌲

Yes! Congratulations @heartsmyface  I love your description of perfumes. You solved the mystery (for me) as of why t Floral street perfume smells so familiar. 

@fatimamummy aw thanks, I feel I’m lacking in perfume terminology but I’m glad what I’m smelling is coming across. 
They are soooo similar:D. Orange Sanguine is slightly more bitter than The Floral Street, but with the Floral Street the orange peel smells more fresh and prominent.  I can’t decide which I like more.

@heartsmyface Your description of the perfumes is spot-on and I was going to wait for the sale on the 3rd to purchase the Gucci one. Congrats and enjoy!

@AznAngelLiz I’ve had the Gucci in my cart since it came out and I kept taking it out to make  purchases cause blind purchasing florals hasn’t often worked out for me- (unless they're Aerin florals) 

Congratulations, @heartsmyface! I love your descriptions of the perfumes.

@heartsmyface  Congratulations!! I’m so happy this was a good start to your Christmas season!! 

@ather  Thank you!  I’m not quite ready for Christmas carols yet but maybe it’s time to start baking;) 

Photos108
  • 68741170-CEF9-4911-B561-FD5283BE5774.gif
  • 1E7C920A-E2DC-4263-B9BD-8575A5FA73DD.jpeg
  • 159614A7-21D6-49A9-A8F1-65DA5785F63D.jpeg
  • A724F118-0AF9-4F59-BD0C-60D8BACE1214.jpeg
  • BIC-21-11b.jpg
  • BIC-21-11.jpg
  • BIC-21-11a.jpg
  • C4F39992-3F0D-4553-9939-06F0099F42E5.jpeg
  • C2A7064A-9834-49D0-ACD0-388A388CD6E7.jpeg
  • 3BC5C287-0D5A-4355-A171-C3E2BD477A2F.jpeg
  • 5E38EF85-0ED1-4C15-9C90-AE9420F6EEFF.jpeg