Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Hi

What is the best type of  Brazilian Bumbum cream  

Re: Hi

Hiya Zoe! I know there are a lot of scents in the Sol De Janeiro body cream line, but my tried and true scent is always the original bum bum cream! 

The original scent works great under any warm or tropical scent, so it’s great for all seasons! It also feels great on the skin and sinks in without feeling sticky! I have eczema and whenever I use it over my break out areas, it always leaves it hydrated, never irritated, and it smells amazing!!!

it also works great as a base for fragrances! Using a lotion and layering a fragrance on top not only allows it to last longer, but the combo of scents may smell amazing!!! And the original bum bum cream works with many fragrances specifically:

-Tom Ford Black Orchid Parfum

- Maison Margiela REPLICA by the Fire Place 

- Philosophy Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere

- Mix Bar Vanilla Bourbon 

These fragrances range in price so you can always find a fragrance to layer whether it’s more high end or drug store! 

Overall, my suggestion still stands that the original bum bum cream is the best scent of all of the Sol De Janeiro body creams! Hope this helps Zoe!!!! 😌💅

personally i love the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream it smells amazing! i get compliments that i smell like baked cookies and caramel.

@zoeiscool013 @Definitely personal preference! I think Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream is the best scent and I like it a lot better than the others. I didn’t mind Sol de Janeiro Mini Beija Flor™ Collagen-Boosting Elasti-Cream with Bio-Retinol and Squalane 2.5 oz/... . 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing