Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Help me identify this, please! Eros

• I received this sample for 250 points and it’s amazing, but I don’t have the package anymore and it doesn’t identify itself. I know it’s Versace eros, but is it the Parfum, eau de Parfum, eau de toilette, or eau de Parfum por homme ???? 

A56B190B-3C3C-42FA-95CC-9E5534CD5B2F.jpeg

Re: Help me identify this, please! Eros

@aletheia  Look through your purchase history. Click on your avatar and then click buy it again and scroll down until you find the sample in one of your orders.  There is usually a link to the full sized product with the samples included in your orders. 

Thank you! For some reason it wasn’t working for me when I tried that, but good to know it should have been 😁

@heartsmyface I did! The link from the bonus page worked, and I found it was an eau de toilette … have purchased another one now. 😁 Thanks again! 😘

@aletheia  Aw darn, that usually works.  I hope you’ve found the one.  There can be a huge difference on between an eau de toilette and a parfum. 

check out a local macys or ulta and i beliehe youll be able to answer that question and maybe even get urself a new bottle!

Good idea - thank you!

ofc! and make sure to check discounters prices online after u find it to see if u can get it for a smaller amount of money!

@aletheia  The current reward that’s still available links to the eau de toilette. https://www.sephora.com/rewards

Ooooh thank you!!!

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • A56B190B-3C3C-42FA-95CC-9E5534CD5B2F.jpeg
testing