Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Help me find a fragrance!

Hi, I want to find a really good fragrance on a budget. I like fresh, floral, and woody and earthy scents. My budget is anywhere from $5-$50. Thank you guys!

Re: Help me find a fragrance!

@danoooo09 I would definitely try to look at discounter sites where you can find decent perfumes in your price range. If you wish to buy at full price, I'd consider

• LUSH makes a few scents for $50 at 30ml but I'm using Canadian currency so maybe more scents are within your budget.
  • Nemat fragrance oils come in at around $22 for 10ml
  • It's been awhile since I tried them so they may have been reformulated, but Pacifica makes very affordable scents, under $30 for 30ml or so. They did a jasmine one that was nice for the price.
  • Demeter is quite affordable and they always smell like what they're named so safe-ish to buy without trying.
  • I don't know if H&M still makes them but I recall a fig one that was decent and a bit of a steal.

the Miss Dior EDP is so beautiful, a nice sweet warm floral that lasts (the roller pearl)

KAYALI vanilla 28 is a warm smell very very nice also (travel spray) 

both of these are travel sizes and under $50 (i think the miss dior is $55 

@danoooo09  You could buy a mini sampler to find what you like. Travel sizes are usually under fifty dollars. You could get something like Tom Ford's Black Orchid. It's a stronger perfume so a spritz would work and it's a perfume that I personally find lasts for hours. It's a very deep, rich scent. Heavy flower and incense. A woody fragrance is The Nue Forest Lungs. On me it lasts all day. I think it'd be great to layer since it's mostly warm and woody. Armani My Way is very spring, lasting, and comes in a travel size. I think it has a very wet, aquatic feel to the florals. Hope these suggestions help.

Thank you so much!

Can you share a few fragrances you've loved in the past? 

I've liked Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Viva La Juicy, and Gucci Flora.

*their rollerballs I are around $20-$25

Oh yes! Good to know- you have liked things that are a sweeter floral in the past.

Have you tried Dolce&Gabbana Dolce Garden  yet? There are a few different options in that collection from dolce that have a similar overall feel. 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing