Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Fresh Scents

Spoiler

Are there any ladies out there who prefer to wear men’s cologne over women’s perfume and if so can you give me a few to try?

Re: Fresh Scents

@Lovherly 

I'll second @LCResz 's recommendation of HERMÈS Terre d’Hermès Eau de Toilette 6.7 oz. It's fantastic. Actually, a lot of the Hermes lean unisex and are totally gorgeous.

I am assuming when you say cologne you want something fresh and light and not any fragrance marketed to men. Some great colognes are

• TOM FORD Grey Vetiver Gift Set , modern, versatile vetiver
  • Guerlain Vetiver, a classic but very French
  • Penhaligon's Sartorial, great traditional fougere but can be pulled off in a contemporary way
  • Dior Eau Sauvage, very traditional, may smell "dated" 
  • Histoires de Parfums 1725 Casanova, warm fougere
  • Frederic Malle French Lover or Vetiver Extraordinaire, super polished, modern

Search for fougere or barbershop fragrances for more light colognes that aren't just citrusy.

I third the Hermes @pocketvenus @LCResz ! So good. 

@Lovherly Atelier Cologne Atelier Cologne Musc Impérial Pure Perfume 

@Lovherly I’m not a huge fan of overly sweet/fruity/powdery scents, so I too gravitate towards unisex or masculine colognes.
One I really like is Juliette Has a Gun Gentlewoman , a citrusy yet musky scent that definitely evokes the feel of a traditional men’s cologne.

Another one you might enjoy is HERMÈS Terre d’Hermès 3.4 oz/ 100 mL which is a woody and spicy scent that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing