Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fragrance point's promo

Hello beauty community! I recall in years past there being a triple points fragrance promotion around Valentine's Day... anyone know when this might be happening? Thanks lovelies! 

Re: Fragrance point's promo

@LaurenLynch In previous years, it's launched earlier so I'm guessing they won't be doing it this year.

@pocketvenus I'm wondering if we will see less points multipliers since the rumor is that Sephora will be changing their points system to include cash off.  

@greeneyedgirl107 Let's hope something awesome replaces this 🙂 Since the rewards bizarre has changed over the yrs, I am less inclined to rack up points.

I am waiting for this point event as well, but if my memory didn't go wrong, in the past January, Sephora didn't have the double points on skincare products as they used to be. And the Valentine is just at the corner, I don't really think they will have these multiple points events going this year. A little disappointed, as they Sephora's favorites don't have a better set as they used to be. 😞

Hi @LaurenLynch 🙂

I'm sorry we don't have this information, at this time. But please note, all of our promotions are sent via email! I recommend staying tuned to your emails to be notified of our upcoming promotions!

Always,

Danee

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing