Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fragrance deal alerts

I thought it might be helpful to have a thread for deals and related tips specific to fragrance ❤️ I've bought from all the vendors below and have had good experiences with them.

Luckyscent

• Always check the GWP link. It's tucked away at the bottom of the page, but there are always great freebies.
  • Check out their sample packs which are cheaper than buying separately

Twisted Lily

• Check out their sample packs which are cheaper than buying separately

Indiescents

• Nothing atm

Gilt

• Gilt holds fragrance sales sporadically but Creed does pop up every now and then. They also sometimes sell room fragrances (candles, diffusers, etc.)

Hautelook

• Hautelook holds regular designer fragrance sales

Other

• Sept: I saw two bottles of Creed's Aventus for Her at the Winners on Bloor (Yorkville) in Toronto for $300/75ml which currently retails for $527 at Holts.

Note to mods: I'm not sure if this violates forum rules so please excuse me if it does in any way...!

Tags:

Re: Fragrance deal alerts

@pocketvenus OMG! Thanks!

@ChristalM You're very welcome! 30% for fragrance is an unusually good deal!!

Not quite a deal but an IG contest! 

d1474e22-9908-4cbf-9b59-e8e3e387bd6a

The best Instagram response on the contest post wins a full 100ml bottle of Ghost In the Shell. 10 runners up will each receive a 2ml sample of Ghost In the Shell.

TO ENTER, YOU MUST:

1️ Follow @etatlibredorangeus 
2️ Like the post
3️ Comment your answer: If you could create one superpower using technology, which superpower would it be?
4 Include #humanparadox with your response

T&C apply.

Giveaway ends on 09/26/21 11:59PM. Winners will be selected on September 27th, 28th and 29th, announced in Stories and notified via direct message. Must be in the United States and 18 years old or older to enter. No purchase necessary to enter or win.

@pocketvenus Sounds like so much fun.  Wish I were on IG!

@greeneyedgirl107 Me too! But also, not really 😛

Serge Lutens direct is having a 20% Friends and Family sale for purchases over $100.

20% off any Twisted Lily fragrance purchase of US$28+ with SHOPMOM

More mother's day fragrance specials!

• Frederic Malle, free 7ml sample with a purchase of US$150+
  • Holts has lots of GWP including free 10ml of Orpheon with a Diptyque purchase of CA$175, free 10ml of La Dompteuse Encagée with a Serge Lutens purchase of CA$165, free Gucci Bloom gifts with any purchase of 50ml or 75ml and more
  • Etat Libre d'Orange has a free 30ml of Bijou Romantique with any 100ml purchase with the code GIFT4MOM
  • L'Artisan Parfumeur is offering a Mûre et Musc set with 30ml body lotion, 30ml shower gel and 5ml fragrance with all purchases over US$170. Enter code : ICONS21US

Really great mother's day deal from Libertine Fragrance - purchase 30ml bottle of a perfume and receive a free 10ml roll-on oil perfume of any scent with the code MADRE2021

fed71650-6cbd-4203-9eac-cd0b32209eb1

30% off Scent Trunk fragrances with AhFRAGDAY30. I ordered a couple 5ml sprays, we'll see if they make it safely across the border!

15% off all Etat Libre fragrances with the code FRAGWEEKEND15 ends tonight 🙂

ef583a04-3682-411f-86b6-07aae7537f7e

Free 15ml Parfums de Nicolai fragrance from Twisted Lily with any 100ml purchase ends tonight!

pocketvenus_0-1615844894660.png

I've never shopped with Scentrique before. They are based in Vancouver

Gilt is having a sale for Creed fragrances

660888_banner_tablet_hires

Twisted Lily has 14% any purchase of US$90+ with the code VDAY14

Surrender to Chance

Now through 11:59p Central time, Monday, November 30, 2020, all customers will get 15% off their order total with code cybermon2020

Orders totaling over $50, use code cybermon2020​ to get 20% off your order total. 

Through December 31, 2020 - orders totaling over $70 will automatically receive free standard domestic US shipping when you check out. International customers will receive an automatic $3.95 discount when your order totals $70 or more.

Jo Malone
4 piece set with $175 purchase
English Pear & Freesia Cologne (9ml)
Tuberose Angelica Cologne (9ml)
Lime Basil & Mandarin Body & Hand Wash (15ml)
Peony & Blush Suede Body Crème (15ml)
code BLACKFRIDAY

Indiescents
$15 off NOW for any order over $75!
(Use coupon code 'bfriday' at checkout)

Luckyscent
Sorry I was slow to post the Luckyscent deal! For future reference, it was a handmade sample pack of 8 perfumes for $24 including a new Dusita and the new Kilians. Also, a one day affair, a 12 manufacturer sample GWP with any purchase of $150+. 

39c43e89-1127-4acf-9aef-d9d45f0066b1 

@pocketvenus - Oh, man!  I knew there was a website I forgot to look at yesterday!  Thanks for posting!  😘

@Titian06 Anytime! 🙂 Was really busy Friday, sorry I didn't post earlier

Anonymous Insider

This is amazing!

$10 off $50

$15 off $75

$20 off $100

and there are a lot of great fragrances here #allvendi.com

9F3DF634-6873-4013-BBC7-59FDC3D9C5FF.png
I start to like this house more and more. I’m a bit annoy about they over promote their products by giving all the YouTubers freebies. But I do love their fragrances

Conversation Stats
Photos93
  • catalog-header
  • catalog-header
  • catalog-header
  • 320x343
  • catalog-header
  • 3104d15e-ebb4-41e3-8cd9-2a5617666610
  • catalog-header
  • s-l500
  • deals.JPG
  • dealll.JPG