Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fragrance deal alerts

I thought it might be helpful to have a thread for deals and related tips specific to fragrance ❤️ I've bought from all the vendors below and have had good experiences with them.

Luckyscent

• Always check the GWP link. It's tucked away at the bottom of the page, but there are always great freebies.
  • Check out their sample packs which are cheaper than buying separately

Twisted Lily

• Check out their sample packs which are cheaper than buying separately

Indiescents

• Nothing atm

Gilt

• Gilt holds fragrance sales sporadically but Creed does pop up every now and then. They also sometimes sell room fragrances (candles, diffusers, etc.)

Hautelook

• Hautelook holds regular designer fragrance sales

Other

• Sept: I saw two bottles of Creed's Aventus for Her at the Winners on Bloor (Yorkville) in Toronto for $300/75ml which currently retails for $527 at Holts.

Note to mods: I'm not sure if this violates forum rules so please excuse me if it does in any way...!

Tags:

Re: Fragrance deal alerts

Luckyscent has some new GWPs up including this really good Diptyque deal, 10ml Tempo eau de parfum travel spray, and 2ml samples of: Eau Duelle eau de toilette, Philosykos eau de toilette, Fleur de Peau eau de parfum, and Tam Dao eau de toilette with any US$125 purchase.

366714.jpg_width=400&404=product

For those of you that have been wanting to try real oud oil, I received an email from Ensar Oud which read:

"This weekend only, we're offering a store-wide sale plus a flat shipping rate of only $10 for DHL Express delivery on ALL orders – no matter where you live, no matter how big (or small) the package." 

Yes authentic oud is expensive and only come in 2.5 gm or 3 gm bottles but one bottle can last you the same amount of time as a 50 ml spray bottle, as you dip a plastic toothpick in and use only one swipe to apply, then rub it on your arms and neck - a little goes a long way.

Oud Yusuf is the easiest one to wear due to how great it smells. As an example, a 3 gm bottle of Oud Yusuf is normally $350 but can be had at $250 during the sale. @pocketvenus  This one is the partial bottle I sent you.

The oud ships from their distillery in Amman Jordan.

Also, orders over $500 will get you free shipping via DHL.

Enjoy!

@Vmasterthanks for the head's up! I also should update you - my American friend was supposed to visit earlier this year, but unfortunately has some family stuff going on atm so we are not sure anymore when he will make the trip up with the samples 😞

IMG_9180.jpg

Just a head's up that I saw the Winners on Bloor W/Yorkville has a bunch of Elizabeth & James Nirvana perfumes - there was one travel size of Black, a few of White and French Grey, and one bottle of the Rose. The travel sizes were $17, I'm afraid I forgot the price for Rose, I think it was around $30 or so.

@pocketvenus thanks for the heads up!  I've been keeping an eye out at my local Winners and have found rollerballs of everything except Bourbon.  Still on the hunt for a full size French Grey, but you've given me hope!

@missjeanie, good luck! I'll tag you if I see either the roller Bourbon or FB French Grey!!

Anyone into DedCool?  Riley Rose has the range on sale for $36.  Fragrance 02 looks good to me.  

IMG_8917.jpg

Gilt has Creed fragrances on sale 🙂

511277_banner_tablet

Luckyscent deal

55288bb2-fdf3-4f5f-8b6f-e420b8eb1cfc

Gilt has a fragrance flash sale on right now ft a lot of designer and luxe brands 🙂

Twisted Lily sale

email2-120718

Cyber Monday indiescents deal

d899c290-a32e-4312-ac23-52c1364249b9

Creed on sale at Gilt

ffdfec7d-628f-41db-ab6f-e619db3397f7

Apologies for getting the codes here late but they still work! If there's no code the discount or gwp is automatically applied

• Niche Essence 30% off everything except sale, BFRIDAY2018, all weekend
  • Twisted Lily 20% off, THANKYOU2018, all weekend

• Holt Renfew 15% off fragrance, 10% off candles, beauty, all weekend
  • Shoppers Drugmart, some designers and celebrity scents are discounted

• Byredo, free 70g candle with $75 purchase, online and NYC Wooster St location only, ends Monday
  • Diptyque, LE Baies candle for $75 in different packaging, online only, ends Monday or until supplies run out
  • DS&Durga, free US shipping
  • Jo Malone, GWP mini 4 piece set with $175 purchase, BLACK
  • L'Artisan Parfumeur, choice of 3 GWP of 5ml fragrances or 70g candles with $170 purchase, ends Monday or until supplies run out
  • Penhaligons type in their website then add /us/cyber-weekend-deals to see online only discounts

Please add any discounts you come across as I'm sure I've missed a bunch!

Fragrance deal alerts

I just wanted to say that, Costco also sells Designer Fragrances. And at a very good deal. They are currently selling La vie est Belle 2.5 oz bottle for $85! when at sephora or macys its $120 for a 2.5oz bottle!

@NaruSasu4Life, I completely forgot about Costco! They had a lot of fragrances last week in the downtown Toronto location. I'm trying to recall what was there... They had some CK, Polo, Burberry, Armani for sure. Maybe Marc Jacobs Daisy, Lancome too.

IMG_6329.jpg

Gilt has a flash sale on today with a great selection. There are some nice designers and brands like Byredo, Clive Christian, Kilian, L'Artisan P, Juliette Has a Gun, Guerlain, Escentric Molecules, Bois 1920, Nasomatto, Atelier Cologne, Diptyque, Penhaligons and more

497193_banner_tablet

Twisted Lily has 20% off until Nov 11

email-earlybirdoffer-v2-11-09-18

@lyravega, have not stocked the MdO sandalwood scent yet, it seems - all full bottles oos too 😞

Conversation Stats
Photos93
  • catalog-header
  • catalog-header
  • catalog-header
  • 320x343
  • catalog-header
  • 3104d15e-ebb4-41e3-8cd9-2a5617666610
  • catalog-header
  • s-l500
  • deals.JPG
  • dealll.JPG