Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fragrance deal alerts

I thought it might be helpful to have a thread for deals and related tips specific to fragrance ❤️ I've bought from all the vendors below and have had good experiences with them.

Luckyscent

• Always check the GWP link. It's tucked away at the bottom of the page, but there are always great freebies.
  • Check out their sample packs which are cheaper than buying separately

Twisted Lily

• Check out their sample packs which are cheaper than buying separately

Indiescents

• Nothing atm

Gilt

• Gilt holds fragrance sales sporadically but Creed does pop up every now and then. They also sometimes sell room fragrances (candles, diffusers, etc.)

Hautelook

• Hautelook holds regular designer fragrance sales

Other

• Sept: I saw two bottles of Creed's Aventus for Her at the Winners on Bloor (Yorkville) in Toronto for $300/75ml which currently retails for $527 at Holts.

Note to mods: I'm not sure if this violates forum rules so please excuse me if it does in any way...!

Tags:

Re: Fragrance deal alerts

catalog-header

Hautelook has Pinrose fragrances on sale for under $30 and Clean fragrances on sale starting at $10

LUCKYSCENT: w orders of $125+, use Promo Code Friday2017LUCKYSCENT: w orders of $125+, use Promo Code Friday2017TWISTED LILYTWISTED LILYETAT LIBRE D'ORANGEETAT LIBRE D'ORANGEINDIESCENTSINDIESCENTS

RE: Fragrance deal alerts

Where can I find 25% off

Re: RE: Fragrance deal alerts

Do you mean the 25% off on Notino @supmakeupfriend?  It's their black friday deal. Code BLACK25USA.

Anybody ordered from Notino before?  They are currently having 25% off lots of brand.  I want to pick up Creed Aventus for Her but not sure if they are legit or not.

Nordstrom

jm pear.jpg

catalog-header

It's a good week for fragrance sales!

Hautelook has Elizabeth & James’ Nirvana Black and White products on sale.

Gilt has Creed fragrances on sale.

tpc.jpg

jm.jpgjm2.jpg

jm4.jpg

Nordstrom - GWP with any $35 purchase in "Fragrance"  (including candles & hand soap in this dept)

Spoiler
dealll.JPG

Receive 24 fragrance samples featuring YSL, Tom Ford and more with your $35 women's Fragrance purchase. Promo code required. Online only. One per person, while supply lasts. Enter promo code—DEALMOON—in Checkout to qualify. Gift will be shipped to the same address as your order. If associated with a Buy & Pick Up in Store order, gift cannot be picked up and will be shipped to the address of your choice. This gift cannot be shipped internationally. Past purchases do not apply. If you return the qualifying item(s), please return the gift.

deals.JPG

Ok, it is not a deal. It is a question. The fragrance thread is not showing in the main feed, so I hope it is ok to post here as more people will probably see it...

Does anyone ( @pocketvenus I'm looking at you! 😉 ) know of any good Jo Malone Nutmeg & Ginger "dupes"? Something as similar as possible to N&G? I got me two bottles of it, so I am gonna be good for quite a while... But, I'm curious. Plus, I need to be ready for that dreaded time when N&G is no more... *cries*

@lyravega - Have you sniffed Origins Ginger Essence?  Maybe you can find a Nutmeg Essence and combine?

@lyravega  Hm, this is tough. Neither ginger nor nutmeg are common as the predominant note of a perfume.

Fragrantica says Byredo’s Encens Chembur is similar.

The What Men Should Smell Like blog offers these suggestions: L’Artisan Navegar, Guerlain Vetiver, Chanel Christalle Eau Verte, Aqua Di Parma Colonia, Santa Maria Novella Cologne. Creed Neroli Sauvage. These are not minimalist houses like Jo Malone though.

Chanel’s Bleu also has ginger and nutmeg but it won’t be so minimalist.

The next time I pop by a Jo Malone counter, I'll sniff the N&G and see if anything comes to mind 🙂

Thank you, @pocketvenus ! I don't really care what it is as long as it smells similar. Definitely doesn't have to be so minimalist. ( But, I'd prefer it not to be completely and overwhelmingly masculine. ) I'd like to hear what would you say after sniffing it, but I am afraid you won't be able to find it anymore as it's been discontinued. Even the counter and the boutique where I found mine didn't have it on a display/shelves anymore, and no testers, either. I know, I should be happy with, and just enjoy what I have. But, I love it so much, I can't let it go. 😛 I will never understand what ever possessed them to discontinue such beauty?!

@lyravega 

Well, I did manage to scrounge up a sample of the Encens C and I would describe it as a spicy ginger with ginger being the dominant note. Slightly sweet and fresh, with a gentle bristle in the texture. Similar vibe to other Byredos I've tried which are minimalist but not thin. I’d say EC is more “rounded out” than the Jo Malones I’ve tried. Also, some of the notes might suggest something smoky or heavy but it's not at all.

Notes: Bergamot, lemon, elemi, ginger, temple incense, nutmeg, labdanum, amber, musk

An eBay discount store is having a 20% off special: 

It's mainly designer frags but there are also some Bond no.9s

s-l500

catalog-header

Margot Elena fragrances (incl Tokyo Milk) are on sale at Hautelook 🙂

It's not a traditional deal, but a Holt Renfew SA told me they have dropped prices for their Malles. The travel size for Angeliques is $60 and I definitely remember paying more for that.

Etat Libre d'Orange is having a 15% sale on purchases of $50+ with the code FALL15 (until Nov 13)

3104d15e-ebb4-41e3-8cd9-2a5617666610

Hautelook is having a mega sale (70% off) YOSH and Ineke perfumes 🙂

catalog-header

320x343

Gilt is having a Bond No 9 sale 🙂

Conversation Stats
Photos93
  • catalog-header
  • catalog-header
  • catalog-header