Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fragrance Savings Galore! Fragrance Haul Central!

We have been blessed to be at this time of year when Sephora gives us 20% off full sized fragrances (with code:Fragrance20) for the next upcoming days and also when the 20% off everything (prestige included) and simultaneous 5x the points on fragrances is going on at ULTA. I decided to start a thread for some fragrance hauls here at Sephora or anywhere else. What fragrances will you be stocking up on this holiday season (and beyond)? Or in short: SHOW US YOUR PERFUME BUYS 🙂

61b3a574210000b7d370143b.jpeg

I will definitely be replenishing my YSL Mon Paris perfume as I'm more than halfway done with my full sized bottle and I use it religiously. Also might take a blind plunge and buy the YSL Mon Paris Intensement, the new installment in the Mon Paris series and likely a limited edition scent. I also recently fell in love with a sample of Tocca Stella which I am considering buying a full size of here at Sephora. I'll update this thread with a full haul as I make my final decisions. But in the meantime, share what you got 🙂

perfume-cologne.gif

Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum Set Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Intensement Eau de Parfum 3.04 oz/ 90 mL TOCCA Stella 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz/ 100 mL 

Re: Fragrance Savings Galore! Fragrance Haul Central!

My Rouge Reward came in today!! How exciting. As promised when initially starting this thread I would get my hands on TOCCA Stella 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray and I didn't even have to spend a dime (other than my 2,500 points of course). Here she is in all her beautiful glory. That bottle and cap are just -chefs kiss-

D01E1257-A000-47B5-8932-BC91633D8EEF.jpeg

33AB4334-D307-40E0-AE19-7573E6D4A9FB.jpeg

C8AFDF24-5BF7-4E87-B9F0-1E1322DFCAAF.jpeg

@QueenMarceline Love the pic of the cap!

@pocketvenus The cap is giving me celestial vibes LOL!

Congratulations @QueenMarceline. Such a wonderful reward for perfume lover 😘

@blackkitty2014 I know I had to make it worth-while 😉

@QueenMarceline What a beauty, congrats!

@Samtian Thank you 🙂 I love her LOL

@QueenMarceline Enjoy your well deserved reward. I have a sample of this! Now I  am curious about the scent!

@Mellmars1185 Thank you so much 🙂 definitely give it a go. I discovered it through samples 🙂

A YearEndSale Sephora Snag: I actually (shockingly) have not tried any NEST products that I can remember. I may have had a sample in previous years that I'm simply forgetting but there are none that come to mind. When I saw the NEST New York Dahlia & Vines Eau de Parfum Rollerball 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball on the year end sale (extra 20% off) at Sephora I figured it would be a good product to consciously (lol) introduce myself to the brand. Plus, I picked up a couple of extra fragrance samples. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 4.35.36 PM.png

@QueenMarceline I love nest, and think I have that one, somewhere...lol. cocoa woods is my favorite one, but I think thats also discontinued, or at least not available here, anymore...thankfully I got a couple when they were on clearance, though...Indigo is another fave. they often have minis on the rewards bazaar!! and of course their new perfume oils, which are a bit spendier...I got a couple of the mini rose ones, from the rewards bazaar. 🤗

they have some great sampler sets too, which are nice to try. I have the mini sunkissed hibiscus set too.

@treestar86 They are definitely a brand I've been eyeing for a little bit but I have so many perfumes on my wish list that I never fully took the plunge. Hopefully I can snag some at future sales and I'm really excited to try out this one 🙂

@QueenMarceline understandable. 🙂 yeah, if the travel sizes were a better deal, I'd try a lot more, also...but I dont wanna pay $30 for .3 oz...lol. thats why its so nice when they have sales on them, like that, so u can try more. 🤗

thats how I finally tried phlur, w/the hanami travel size, and I loved it so much that I finally snagged the full sized, which was already half off, at the last 20% off sale. I love these deals!! lol. 😀😍

@treestar86 You're so right. Rollerballs and super minis are usually not worth it in my opinion which is why most of the samples I get are the "free size" ones. I just can't bring myself to pay $30 for such a small amount of perfume.

@QueenMarceline  yeah, which is why I try to get the bigger bottles, so if I dont use it, then at least I can sell the rest... 😀😊

@treestar86 That's not a bad idea. I'm so bad at hoarding perfumes so I actually had to make "rules" for myself a few years ago 😂😁

Rouge Reward Splurge: I've wanted Tocca Stella since even before I started this thread but I missed the 20% off fragrance code (such a bummer!) so when I finally got my hands on the $100 Rouge Reward I knew I would buy her in all of her glory. Added on another item that I frequently use to safely use the reward without having to return an item (you cannot with the reward). I'm glad I'll finally have this in my collection after going through what seems like 12 samples.

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 12.09.10 PM.png

Congratulations, @QueenMarceline , on all your AMAZING purchases and deals! 😍 Enjoy! 💖💖💖

@Titian06 Thanks so much 🙂 😊

@QueenMarceline Glad you found all those E&Js! Stock up and store carefully and you should be able to enjoy these for some time 🙂

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 44 replies
  • 84 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos22
  • perfume-cologne.gif
  • 61b3a574210000b7d370143b.jpeg
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 4.45.01 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 11.20.20 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 11.19.58 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 11.19.40 AM.png