Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fragrance Fanatics: The ScentBird Thread

I know that a lot of Beauty Insider Community Members are huge fragrance junkies (like myself) and are using the monthly subscription box, ScentBird. I have yet to see a thread dedicated to this subscription company that let's you get sample sizes of perfumes at a great price to try out. So, I figured I'd start a running thread to share any ScentBird related updates, new limited edition scents on the site, ask questions and of course, to share with the community what you are getting in your ScentBird box this month! 😊🕊

Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 10.32.53 PM.png

Re: Fragrance Fanatics: The ScentBird Thread

My ScentBird January subscription has made it's way into my hands this Saturday night. I must say, so far, so good. Love at first sniff with this fragrance. 😍

unnamed.jpeg

For the month of January, I selected to try out the Lalique Soleil. The bottle looked gorgeous and it was recommended to me based on my fragrance preferences. I'm really trying to use ScentBird as a way to try out perfumes at a lower price than blind buying the 1 oz or shelling out $30+ for a rollerball (so not worth the price-point unless you're purposefully buying it for travel related purposes). So I'm trying to avoid getting minis of my coveted scents in order to use this subscription (for likely the limited time I will have it) in the most efficient way possible.

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 3.40.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-13 at 3.40.04 PM.png

This just in! Straight from the mailbox, my wonderful scentbird subscription of the SKYLAR Capri Summer Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL for the month of January. I'll do a full review on this scent when I get to wear it for a full day a few times on here. But so far, I like my one-spritz trial of it. It seems like it has long-lasting potential just by how it lays on my skin after first spritz (I've become almost a fortune teller for fragrances) but only time will tell with this one. 

7F3434B8-7FA2-46EE-8CED-3C4EDAC62909.jpeg

7502A7FF-9F0F-4179-911C-064C2DCACD06.jpeg

I must say, the packaging was updated since the last time I was a subscriber (which was quite a while back). I really enjoy the new "twist up" bottle format. The only downside, the sample won't fit properly in the spot I wanted to put it. 

This month I'm trying out the Skylar Capri Summer. I actually have been eyeing this perfume and was pleasantly surprised to see this as an option when I was re-subscribing to ScentBird (I went inactive for quite a while 😁). I actually posted a couple of days back asking if anyone has tried this scent because I didn't want to pay $29 for a rollerball on a blind buy and I usually don't like "mini-size" perfumes unless I'm purchasing a tried/true for easy traveling purposes. I was able to get this for a lot less in the ScentBird subscription especially coupled with their offer for my re-subscription. I'm excited to get to try this one out.

Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 1.34.09 AM.png

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
Photos7
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 10.32.53 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 1.34.09 AM.png
  • 7F3434B8-7FA2-46EE-8CED-3C4EDAC62909.jpeg
  • 7502A7FF-9F0F-4179-911C-064C2DCACD06.jpeg
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 3.40.45 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 3.40.04 PM.png