Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Favorite Guy Cologne Scent

I need ideas. Girls out there, what cologne drives you crazy?😍

Tags:

Re: Favorite Guy Cologne Scent

Pretty safe with Versace Eros EDT.  They have a new EDP out but I haven't tried that one yet. Sephora has a travel spray of the EDT to try without buying a bottle. Happy scent shopping!

Versace Eros 

@Hayden11 I bought BURBERRY London for Men for my boyfriend one year initially so we could be matching🙈  since I have Burberry Brit Summer, but I ended up really liking London on him. Fortunately, he enjoys it too! Ferragamo Eau de Toilette Pour Homme is another one I discovered recently via a perfume sample that came in an order and I plan on getting him that one next.

Thank you so much

@Hayden11 All the colognes I love I wear for myself.

I think a fragrance has to suit the wearer. Like I'm not a huge fan of TOM FORD Black Orchid Eau de Parfum Fragrance and it often smells a bit vulgar, a bit gaudy to me now, but I once smelled it on a suave European gentleman and he totally pulled it off and it was fantastic on him. Black Orchid is marketed to women but it doesn't matter.

Pretty versatile ones that tend to wear well are HERMÈS Terre d’Hermès Eau de Toilette and Tom Ford's Grey Vetiver. They are friendly, pretty classic and not overbearing. If you are younger you could probably be a bit more brash. Do the whole Aventus or Sauvage thing. But it's worth trying to find something you personally enjoy. It will make you feel good about yourself and in turn, others will enjoy your enjoyment, like the man in Black Orchid. 

Yes, I am a younger guy.

@Hayden11 You might want to look into Comme des Garcons. They are pretty affordable, do synthetics well and are very urban.  The Monocle series, 2Man are really fantastic, are not as common as some other fragrances and they will grow with you.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing