Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Does anyone have any recommendations for sweet, vanilla scented perfumes?

I love the scent of vanilla and I'm looking for that sweet vanilla scented perfumes. My favorite is Miss Dior's Blooming bouquet and that is more of a sweet floral scent. Thanks!

Tags:

Re: Does anyone have any recommendations for sweet, vanilla scented perfumes?

I love the kayali vanilla 28. And it lasts all day. It's one of my favorites 

The 7 Virtues - Vanilla Woods.

I recently bought the roller ball oil in the same scent but, it hasnt arrived yet. The 2, together is reviewed as, lasting longer on skin.  Which is referred to as "solage"??  Im no expert on perfumes. Im searching for long lasting, floral, citrusy, woody or gourmand with vanilla or marshmallow salage.."scent that carries over to others that can pick up on the scent" 

So far I tried KayAli, Vanilla / 28 but, the scent failed, after just a few minutes. How sad because alot of other reviewers, say the same. My tiny sample was different.  It lasted, ALL DAY. Not sure what Huda is doing with the larger size bottles but, they are not the same formula...period!

Prada. Candy  kiss has vanilla and lasts all day. YSL new perfume LIBRA, also lasts and has that yummy vanilla.  

Now, Tom Fords Tobacco Vanille would be my #1, but Im not willing to pay that price, at this time.   

Dior's Blooming Bouquet is one of my favorites -- I am a also a fan of sweet florals.  These are my other favorite sweet florals: 

Dior Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming 

Lancôme La Vie Est Belle 

Dolce&Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum 

DOLCE&GABBANA The Only One Eau de Parfum 

Basic one but in love with it is the #YSL Black optimum (the colours are black ad pink if that helps)

TOM FORD Vanille Fatale 

If you are looking for a sweet scent, Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’71 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL is your go-to. 

@Shawnsuren 

Some great vanilla suggestions in these threads 🙂

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Fragrance-Fans/Your-favourite-vanilla-fragrance/m-p/2247317

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Fragrance-Fans/Best-Vanilla-heavy-Perfume/m-p/3949917

Lately for vanilla sweetness, I've been wearing Malle's Dries van Noten and Papillon's Bengal Rouge but neither are strictly vanilla scents. The first is a gourmandish desserty blend and the other is Shalimar-esque concoction.

For a more straight up sweet vanilla, try Serge Luten's Un Bois Vanille or Diptyque's Eau Duelle.   

Thank you so much! 

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 25 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing