Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Candles and Home Fragrance 2022

I would love to know what candles and diffusers everyone is using in their homes??

Home fragrance is a bit of a passion of mine and I am on a never ending search for the perfect home scents.  Some of my favourites are in the associated products! Let me know what products you have tried from Sephora and what you think! 

Re: Candles and Home Fragrance 2022

I had to make a return at Anthropologie a couple days ago, and of course I had to stop by their sale section. I'm a sucker for pretty much any fig-related scent, so I picked up a fig tree diffuser oil and a diffuser set with pretty, dried flowers in a vase.

As for home fragrances at Sephora, I love VOLUSPA Panjore Lychee Glass Jar Candle 44 oz / 1247 g candle 

@txcatx Wow this looks beautiful, would you say it's a true Lychee scent? I'm also a sucker for fig scents so great choice on the diffuser set in my books 🙂

@Maiah999 

Right now, I have some candles from Lohn, Diptyque and Cire Trudon. I like the CT best, it's a gentle scent, not synthetic-y. I have it in El Kader 🌿

classique-produit02-1600x1600_1_1

@Maiah999  I still love the bath and body works candles best hahah - so many of the scents are just the smells of the season for me at this point and they have such good scent throw! 

I do really like NEST New York Holiday Reed Diffuser for my bathroom though and will probably snag that during the sale ! I got the VOLUSPA Spiced Pumpkin Latte Home Diffuser for fall, but I haven’t been that impressed with the scent longevity 

I love the pumpkin spice one too!

My MIL is big on home fragrances, I've gifted her NEST New York Mini Grapefruit Candle & Diffuser Set and NEST New York Amalfi Lemon & Mint Reed Diffuser 5.9 oz/ 175 mL 

I've been debating getting one for me, too @Maiah999 

@Maiah999  I have a VOLUSPA Mokara Diffuser  in every room of my house and I always have a #VOLUSPA Panjore Lychee Glass Jar Candle 44 oz / 1247 g candle  around my place also! I also like the brand wood wick also!

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 37 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • classique-produit02-1600x1600_1_1
testing