Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

BEAST MODE perfume

Hello!! I am looking for a BEAST MODE perfume. One with intense silage, longevity and projection. A couple of my favourite perfumes are hot couture givenchy and Burberry her. Not a fan of too citrusy or florals. Something along the lines of berries and candy would be great. Thank you in advance for your suggestions!! 

Re: BEAST MODE perfume

From personal experience, Arabic fragrances are stronger and longer lasting than others. So beast mode.

That being said:

Resala by Arabian Oud (they have a store in NYC and also sell via their website)

Top Notes: Saffron
Heart Notes: Rose, Vanilla
Base Notes: Oud, Chocolate

I would honestly go with any Tom ford fragrance like Black Orchid or Velvet Orchid now when you said beast mode I immediately thought of Versace Eros Pour Femme Eau de Parfum  and it’s not sweet or candy like AT ALL but I promise you it’s so boss chick and feminine it’s an immediate WIN for me. 

but if you want something sweet and projects try Rabanne FAME Eau de Parfum  it’s slowly becoming a favorite 

and if you want something for the summer?!

Juliette Has a Gun Vanilla Vibes 

im sorry if none of these fragrances go under your specific category but those are my favorite now days!! 

@Krismorganj I sampled Fame in store. Very different fragrance for me, not run of the mill. Very interesting. Reminds me of the reaction I had to Twilly, which I initially rejected and really like now. So I will probably sample it again.

@Edwinam Maybe try these long-lasting classics

@Edwinam - I suggest fragrantica(dot)com.  You can search by notes (fruits, sweets).  The product page shows silage and longevity.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing