Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

A fresh, clean, "just got out of the shower" scent?

Hey everyone! I wanted to know what fragrance can achieve that fresh and clean scent! I love my Viva la Juicy fragrance right now, but there are some days when I want to tone it down and just have a clean smell to me. But well I don't want to smell like fresh laundry or anything like that haha. I've heard a lot of talk about the Philosophy Amazing Grace perfume, so if anyone has tried this do let me know what you think about it.  Any recommendations are greatly appreciated! 🙂

I'd recommend the following 1) Thierry Mugler cologne- it...

I'd recommend the following

1) Thierry Mugler cologne- it's unisex
2) L'eau par Kenzo Indigo

I hope it helps.

A woman at our office wears Amazing Grace and it's defini...

A woman at our office wears Amazing Grace and it's definitely amazing!  It's not overpowering, just lovely.

Clean has a scent named Shower Fresh.

Clean has a scent named Shower Fresh.

I have Amazing Grace.  I think it smells really clean!  A...

I have Amazing Grace.  I think it smells really clean!  Almost like a soap smell.  The 3 in 1 cleanser is wonderful!  Smells so fresh and clean.  I would use it all the time, but soap is much cheaper.

Hey! Bobbi Brown makes a couple that I think you might li...

Hey! Bobbi Brown makes a couple that I think you might like! Almost Bare and Bath! They have that clean fresh scent with out the powder overwhelming scent...it's young and fresh!

I hope this helps....let me know what you think!

Evie

Lolita Lempicka (the original, in the purple bottle). It'...

Lolita Lempicka (the original, in the purple bottle). It's a very fresh scent and slightly floral, but not overpowering (I do not like sickly sweet flower fragrances). To me, it smells a bit like fresh cut grass. I always feel refreshed when I spray some on. 🙂

I like Prada's fragrance "Infusion d'Iris" for...

I like Prada's fragrance "Infusion d'Iris" for a fresh, not overpowering, clean scent.  Not at all like fresh laundry.

Re: Try Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan. It has a very fresh, cl...

not a ctirus fresh scent at all!!!!

to me, amazing grace is sweet, not at all citrusy fresh

to me, amazing grace is sweet, not at all citrusy fresh

I have tried the different "Graces" and I think...

I have tried the different "Graces" and I think that Pure Grace or maybe even Baby Grace may be close to what you are looking for! They all smell good, but Amazing Grace is a little more flowery than Pure Grace. Pure just smells clean to me (not like Tide!) Lol! Good Luck!  🙂

Definitely try out Marc Jacob's 'Blush' perfume. It is fr...

Definitely try out Marc Jacob's 'Blush' perfume. It is fresh, clean, light(not too strong) and sophisticated. Although I don't see it on here you should really consider giving that a try! Also the Bliss toilette spray has hints of citrus- also a clean scent you might wanna consider.

check out CLEAN! they're known for their just-out-of-the-shower fresh smell and im sure theyll have one that fits you cuz they have plenty. they have a CLEAN fresh laundry(ironic) one which is the one you dont want.. haha but you never know. i certainly havent smelt those but ive heard great reviews.

take care!

~

Try Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan. It has a very fresh, cl...

Try Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan. It has a very fresh, clean & lingering smell... Enjoy!

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing