Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Fragrance Fans
|

A fresh, clean, "just got out of the shower" scent?

Hey everyone! I wanted to know what fragrance can achieve that fresh and clean scent! I love my Viva la Juicy fragrance right now, but there are some days when I want to tone it down and just have a clean smell to me. But well I don't want to smell like fresh laundry or anything like that haha. I've heard a lot of talk about the Philosophy Amazing Grace perfume, so if anyone has tried this do let me know what you think about it.  Any recommendations are greatly appreciated! Smiley Happy

I'd recommend the following 1) Thierry Mugler cologne- it...

I'd recommend the following

1) Thierry Mugler cologne- it's unisex
2) L'eau par Kenzo Indigo

I hope it helps.

A woman at our office wears Amazing Grace and it's defini...

A woman at our office wears Amazing Grace and it's definitely amazing!  It's not overpowering, just lovely.

Clean has a scent named Shower Fresh.

Clean has a scent named Shower Fresh.

I have Amazing Grace.  I think it smells really clean!  A...

I have Amazing Grace.  I think it smells really clean!  Almost like a soap smell.  The 3 in 1 cleanser is wonderful!  Smells so fresh and clean.  I would use it all the time, but soap is much cheaper.

Hey! Bobbi Brown makes a couple that I think you might li...

Hey! Bobbi Brown makes a couple that I think you might like! Almost Bare and Bath! They have that clean fresh scent with out the powder overwhelming scent...it's young and fresh!

I hope this helps....let me know what you think!

Evie

Lolita Lempicka (the original, in the purple bottle). It'...

Lolita Lempicka (the original, in the purple bottle). It's a very fresh scent and slightly floral, but not overpowering (I do not like sickly sweet flower fragrances). To me, it smells a bit like fresh cut grass. I always feel refreshed when I spray some on. Smiley Happy

I like Prada's fragrance "Infusion d'Iris" for...

I like Prada's fragrance "Infusion d'Iris" for a fresh, not overpowering, clean scent.  Not at all like fresh laundry.

Re: Try Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan. It has a very fresh, cl...

not a ctirus fresh scent at all!!!!

to me, amazing grace is sweet, not at all citrusy fresh

to me, amazing grace is sweet, not at all citrusy fresh

I have tried the different "Graces" and I think...

I have tried the different "Graces" and I think that Pure Grace or maybe even Baby Grace may be close to what you are looking for! They all smell good, but Amazing Grace is a little more flowery than Pure Grace. Pure just smells clean to me (not like Tide!) Lol! Good Luck!  Smiley Happy

Definitely try out Marc Jacob's 'Blush' perfume. It is fr...

Definitely try out Marc Jacob's 'Blush' perfume. It is fresh, clean, light(not too strong) and sophisticated. Although I don't see it on here you should really consider giving that a try! Also the Bliss toilette spray has hints of citrus- also a clean scent you might wanna consider.

check out CLEAN! they're known for their just-out-of-the-shower fresh smell and im sure theyll have one that fits you cuz they have plenty. they have a CLEAN fresh laundry(ironic) one which is the one you dont want.. haha but you never know. i certainly havent smelt those but ive heard great reviews.

take care!

~

Try Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan. It has a very fresh, cl...

Try Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan. It has a very fresh, clean & lingering smell... Enjoy!

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors