Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

looking for a new fragrance

What you guys think about the YSL black opium or flower bomb , i recently smell this ones at my local Sephora and i totally love the smell but I’m looking for a long lasting fragrance, which one do you recommend?

Re: looking for a new fragrance

I have been wearing Flowerbomb for over a year now and it has definitely become my go to fragrance. I have never received as many compliments about a perfume as I have when wearing this one. One spray lasts me all day. Even though it’s long lasting, I don’t find it too heavy or strong to the point it gives me a headache either. I’ve never tried YSL Black Opium so I can’t comment on that one but I hope this helps. 

They are both good and pretty long lasting.  I like them.  Will i buy them? No! The reason is they are both over promoted.  I should able to get enough of samples either from GWP or deluxe samples that i dont need a full size bottle.  This reasonale might not applied to you but i have about 20+ full size perfume bottles 😉 so ... 😉

I'm biased toward Flowerbomb but it's probably because I'm really biased. Whenever I see Opium, I think of the original Opium and the black version always disappoints me in comparison!

i love love love black opium and flower bomb.

What did you end up deciding on Nery1984? I love both Black Opium and Flowerbomb. I actually wear them together and get lots of compliments.

RE: looking for a new fragrance

I like Black Opium Floral Shock. I love Flowerbomb but I’m torn between the original and the Flowerbomb Bloom, the bloom is a little sweeter. My current favourite is Nest - Black Tulip. EDP’s are more potent so will last longer, also depends on how it works with your body chemistry.
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing