Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Rose scented perfumes or sprays

What is the prettiest rose scented spray or perfume that anyone has experience in purchasing that is also modern?

Re: Rose scented perfumes or sprays

Try Ellis Brooklyn Rrose 

Philosophy Ballet Rose is beautiful!

Hi @lotus33,

I suggests the new VIKTOR&ROLF - Magic Dancing Roses. It has a light cherry scent at the top and then settles to a rosey, sweet and musky smell. Check it out! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Pretty roses

• Stella's Stella
  • Serge Luten's Sa Majeste la Rose
  • Frederic Malle Une Rose

Kimono Rose eau de parfum by Thymes 

You should for SURE try Blond Rose by CLEAN Reserve.

It's unlike anything I have ever smelled. It's rosy like the name but it has a smokiness that feels super modern!

RE: Rose scented perfumes or sprays

Roses de Chloe, and Aerin Garden Rose are both extremely pure, true, just walked into a rose garden fragrances.

I love to just get Rose Essential oil because the scent lasts for SO LONG and nothing can beat the pure smell of a simple rose. My Fav is from http://www.the-apothecary.ca. It’s the best

I can't speak for what one's definition of modern would be, but I have a thing for rose perfume, and can share a few of my personal loves. Tom Ford oud fleur,  atelier rose anonyme, Chanel Coco mademoiselle, Kat von d sinner (the new one), and Elizabeth and James nirvana rose. I would say the Coco mademoiselle would be on the light/fresh end of the spectrum, the rest are definitely heavier, with wood, spice, or leather notes. 

Dior blooming, it's the pink bottle. I love love it 😍

Chole de roses!! Heavenly one..

My immediate thought was roses de Chloe by Chloe. Soo heavenly!!

@lotus33 Lots of great rose based perfumes are discussed on this thread, have fun exploring! https://community.sephora.com/t5/Perfume-Posse/A-Rose-by-Name-your-favorite-Rose-perfumes/m-p/285471...

Would love me some rose based perfume or any rose based smell for that matter...the link doesn't copy paste no matter what I try...

Try doing a search for the thread with the title of the thread: A Rose by I just posted about another rose scent I think rose lovers would like, even if it just too much for me 😉
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 43 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
testing