Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fav perfumes?!

What are some of your fave perfume sents!!

Re: Fav perfumes?!

I recently tried a sample of the MIU MIU - Miu Miu Twist Eau de Parfum. 

It has a fun, flirty and young vibe that I really enjoy. It's like the perfect, going out with your girlfriends scent.

<333

Right now, I am loving

• Libertine's Sex & Jasmine
  • Amouage's Jubilation 25
  • Malle's Fleur de Cassie, Superstitious
  • Tauer's Lonestar Memories

RE: Fav perfumes?!

I love Gucci Bloom, Tom Ford’s Orchid Soleil, Marc Jacobs Daisy & Britney Spears Fantasy (Intimate Edition) I’ve been wearing those four a lot lately.

@Kxaia I'm currently loving Jo Malone's Ear Grey and Cucumber. It reminds me of afternoon tea (and also great to wear when I'm going to afternoon tea 🙂 )

@RNGesusPls Now you've got me interested in this fragrance because cucumber sandwiches and tea are basically my favorite thing ever. <333

@PenelopeBT I love all the tea and finger foods so it's tough to decide my favorite lol, but this fragrance goes well with one of my favorite Sloane's Heavenly Cream tea!

Hi @Kxaia,

I really love the Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb. Every time I wear it, I receive compliments and questions on what I'm wearing from friends!

https://www.sephora.com/product/flowerbomb-P255506

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

<333

@Kxaia for florals I really liked Marc Jacobs Honey- light middle of the road, and Phlur Sandara- more woodsy/ like a walk through a park

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing