Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

**CLOSED** Want a FREE Sephora Perk Facial?

HappeningAtSephoraPicture.JPG

I think it's safe to say that we all love skincare and free things... ESPECIALLY when those free things relate to skincare 😄  

We are rolling out a new way of booking services, classes and events offered in Sephora stores. It's a new tool we’re calling Happening @ Sephora! This is essentially a new and improved booking system you can use to manage your appointments and stay in the loop on all things specific to your Sephora store(s), including brand launches, new stores and promos! We want you to be one of the first to dive in so we are offering FREE perk facials to FIFTY community members. Interested in signing up for a Perk Facial? Read on 🙂 

**To qualify for a Perk Facial, follow these steps**:

1. Head to this link to book your reservation: https://www.sephora.com/happening
  2. Find an available “SKINCARE DELUXE: Revitalizing Facial Powered by Perk” appointment at your local Sephora (Perk Facials are available at select stores only).
  3. Select your preferred date and time from 10/9/18-11/18/18
  4. Confirm your reservation
  5. Send a screenshot of your confirmation page to community@sephora.com
  6. Use the email subject “Perk Facial for (Your Community Nickname)”
  7. Comment on this thread letting us know you've booked your Perk Facial

If you are confirmed, we will let you know by next week, in a reply to your email. Let us know what you think of this new tool! You will need to bring in the gift certificate emailed to you and present it at the time of your appointment! 

*** If you do not follow all of the steps above, you may not be confirmed for a free Perk Facial. Due to the high volume of gift certificates we may not be able to answer all of your questions right away, so make sure you read the instructions thoroughly. Finally, if you do not receive an email confirmation from Community you will need to pay for your Perk Facial.***

Anonymous Insider

Re: Want a FREE Sephora Perk Facial?

Booked!!

Booked one for today.

I just made an online purchase for over $200. Do I get a free skincare deluxe? 

@pickiabboud No. 

This perk facial post is old and done with. Perk facial is an store service, that not all stores provide. 

If you are asking if you get a free deluxe product for purchasing. You do not.

Hello - the text above shows this offer was valid from 10/9/18-11/18/18. You can visit your store Happening At link and see if Perk facials are available at any stores near you, they are at limited locations.  Good luck! @pickiabboud 

Sadly there aren't any near me 😞

Booked my Beaty Facial Perk !!!! Cant wait ! Thank you !

I had my perk facial on Friday and I had a great time!  Although it started late.  I had an appointment but the store seemed not to realize it so they were giving someone else a perk facial. My store is always a bit disheveled like that, though.  I shopped around for about 20 min.  I use a retinol at night so we used setting 2 on the machine, and used soothing products including AMOREPACIFIC - Treatment Cleansing Foam, SUNDAY RILEY - Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream, Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Collagen Lip Cushion 0.3 oz/ 9 mL , and Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Dew It Right Eye Gel 0.5 oz/ 15 mL.  I feel like I've used half of Sephora skincare items so it was fun to use items I've never used!  Overall it was a great experience and it was so kind of Sephora BIC to offer these.  The cast memebr giving me my facial hadn't seen it before and said how nice it was to offer these, and it really was!  Thank you Sephora!

Yesterday was my PERK appointment and I have to say that I am quite impressed.

I got to the store at 11:01 am (my appt was for 11 am.) I was seated and waited for the skincare cs, Karen, to swing by.  It did take a little bit to get started which was completely fine. I was supposed to be there 10 minutes earlier so it was no problem to wait. Karen was already assisting someone so I happily waited.

Karen is one of the sweetest employees I have ever met.  She was so apologetic being that I had to wait a few minutes.  Prior to starting we discussed the products i'm currently using, my skin type, allergies.  Karen was very thorough  and explained the PERK process and what it does.  Pen 1 is an exfoliator and Pen 2 has retinol, vitamin c and some others as well that  can't remember.

I had a bad reaction to 2 products within the last week so my face was scratchy dry, bumps all over my face and some dark redness.  She brought over several products that she was going to use on my face before and after the PERK.

All of the tools and products are new and sealed in plastic.  Prior to opening them she washed her hands and opened each bag to show me that they are new and never reused. She cleansed my face with the Biossance  Squaline + Antioxident Cleansing Oil, she explained that it is gentle and will help to bring down the redness, 2nd cleanse Fresh Soy Cleanser.  Her hands were so darn soft and it felt like a spa treatment. Also, the redness had already went down.  I was so amazed, I couldn't believe it.  She washed her hands again.

Perk - Setting was on 2, so it wasn't too intense. She went over my face my face pen 1 (3) rounds and pen 2 (3) rounds. She kept checking in after each round to make sure I was comfortable.  She did the more sensitive red areas less to avoid irritations.

Afterwards she applied the Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Creme, Biossance 100% Squaline Oil, Dr Roebuck's No Worries Hydrating Face Moisturizer, Dr Roebuck's True Blue Hydrating Serum.

My skin looked so smooth, cleaned and well hydrated.  Some of the redness was coming back but about an hr later there was a significant reduction in the redness.

Karen made the whole experience wonderful.  She really wanted to get to know my skin and also informed me of what not to do for the next 7 days. I could tell that she is knowledgeable about skincare based off of the questions she was asking. She selected the right products for my skin and made suggestions for alternative products to what I am currently using.  She explained why and the information was very much  appreciated.  The hydration lasted for about 9 hrs which is insane for my skin, my skin is so darn dry.

Thank you so much @SephoraBIC  for the opportunity to have this experience.  I will be going back for another session in a month. 🙂

Glad you enjoyed your Perk facial as much as I did. I was seriously impressed for all the reasons you mentioned.

RE: Want a FREE Sephora Perk Facial?

I finally went yesterday to get my perk facial, and have to say it felt amazing. I came a bit early for my 1:30 appointment, however was seen only maybe at around 1:39, so I feel like even though it’s supposed to be 30 minutes I felt that it was a lot less. The lady who did my face was nice, but she kept having convos with other people, and it felt a bit weird. The perk itself was amazing, and I wish I had this type of machine at my own house. She then added some moisturizer and serums on my face, but the combo was not that great since later in the day it started coming off since I guess the product did not absorb. I would definitely get the perk facial again, but probably with a different person or location, so that they can be more focused on what they are doing. Thank you

Thank you mods and @SephoraBIC for the Perk Facial! I had my appointment this past Sunday it was pretty cool! The sales associates at the Newbury Street Sephora were all ready for me and knew me by name and honestly, really very chipper for a cold dreary Sunday afternoon.

Shout out to the SA/MUA that did my facial, Coral! She asked me several questions about my routine, my concerns, any sensitivities, then picked some new products for the cleanse and post Perk treatment. I had only a little make-up on (can't leave the house without my eyebrows!) so she used the Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz/ 100 mLfor the first cleanse, followed by Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 mland her technique was on point! I'm always wary of getting my face washed in public but Coral was a pro and had great hands. No mess! 

On to the Perk Facial itself, consisting of the exfoliation/AHA component followed by a hydration treatment. A slightly strange sensation, sort of like someone rubbing a roller ball/mini vacuum all over your face. My skin handled it like a champ (combo leaning dry, no particularly sensitive) and was a little red only in spots where she passed the wand over a few times (for extra oily parts?) but the redness all dissipated after the hydration treatment. The hydrating serum was the same roller ball setup, but without the suction? Coral was the bomb dot com and actually used two vials instead of just one 🙂 

After the hydration treatment was done, I got a quick mist with a boscia toner, followed by the Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mLand then the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mLand also the DRUNK ELEPHANT - Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum. My skin was glowing to the gods (according to two ladies that just had to watch...) and it was SO SOFT.  Coral also sent me home with a sample of the FARMACY - Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Echinacea GreenEnvy™with instructions to wait till the following night to use, rather than right away. She recommended no makeup for the rest of the day and only the gentlest of cleanses tonight (skip any exfoliation products for a day or two).

And of course, I had to include a picture of the gross dead skin and oil the Perk machine sucked off my face 🙂 According to Coral, this wasn't that bad, not sure if I believe her 🙂

Spoiler

Definitely a cool experience, if I had a skincare purchase in mind to make at a store, I'd for sure sign up for another one of these! Thanks again Sephora! 

Glad you enjoyed it so much @MissPuff

Thank you @SephoraBIC. I had to reschedule my facial for yesterday but I just wanted to say it was amazing. It was a little weird having a vacuum suck the dead cells out my face. Zea, the lady that performed the Perk Facial at Lenox Mall, was really nice and informative. She showed me everything that was sucked out of my skin at the end, which was a little gross. The whole experience was great and I am grateful I was able to experience this. I highly recommend everyone try a Perk Facial. My skin is so soft and I tried new products that I am going to buy when the VIB sale starts.

This sounds great, @Serenely!  I'm glad you had fun!

@Serenely That sounds interesting and kind of gross at the same time lol! 

I know there must have been a lot of responses for a freebie facial, but geez @SephoraBIC, if you're going to give a start date of 10/9, then perhaps you should really respond to people by then with a confirmation. I thought I might have been pretty close to one of the first 50, but I never got a confirmation and didn't want to get stuck paying the $75 for something so new. I ended up canceling the appointment. I won't lie, this kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. Not because I didn't get it, but it seems like a lot of people booked early and weren't given an opportunity to take advantage of the facial because everything was lagging so badly — even after people were asking about it on the thread. You should probably anticipate that when it comes to a gratis situation, a lot of people are going to sign up and quickly! Scolding over.

@jozkid I agree.  @RGbrown tagged me in this thread and I was able to respond 20th or so, but it took forever to get confirmation.  Thankfully I booked a little farther out.  I would have been very displeased to have to cancel because of that.  That being said, I still got my facial and it was amazing.  I'm sorry for those who missed out.  For the record, you should definitely try one if you know you're going to spend at least $75.

@jozkidI am sorry joz!  ME TOO!! I was like one of the first 10 that responded.  VERY confused!!!!

@SephoraBIC

Thanks @SephoraBIC  I had my facial yesterday and it was divine!  My skin is much brighter, pores are cleaned out and my skin is so smooth!  I hope everyone enjoys theirs as much as I did.

150 Replies
testing