Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

9CDC8EB8-633A-42FE-A32D-1EBBF55816BA.png

7A2D60B5-EB14-4483-9AB5-B7FD61F9542D.png

F7D9C541-D3E5-46BD-9114-E7CD3259F484.png

D70F704F-0AFD-42CE-A04B-BAADE4D4377D.png

99497600-546C-4882-AB86-9775DF42DE57.png

Thanks for posting these, @SportyGirly125 !  I never remember to look on the events page.  😁

@Titian06 you are welcome. I am always looking for classes so I post as soon as I find them. 

A9771A76-2919-4DF4-8D84-0FC43B4E0F81.png

So disappointed to have missed this one @SportyGirly125 Hope they have her on again.

@eshoe She said she will be doing another one with her again.  I will tag you when I see it.

Thank you, @SportyGirly125. I try to check the Events page frequently but don’t always make it in time. I love that they are having these, I do really look forward to them. 

@eshoe I can tag you whenever I post an Eventbrite event if you want so you don't miss it.  I check Eventbrite every couple of days for anything interesting and then post on here.  There is a Sulwhasoo event coming up on the 11th if you are interested.  

Yes I need to sign up for that one, @SportyGirly125!

@SportyGirly125  Thank you 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 , this should be a good one! 

Rare BeautyRare Beauty

GucciGucci

@SportyGirly125  I got those both this past week, and was super excited and surprised with the Rare beauty items, but omg the Gucci was such a big disappointment considering I was so excited to finally try out their brand, but I expected a sample size like Charlotte tilbury had with the little powder or something like that. 

@Anastasiya13 same! I honestly thought we would get something more than what you can get if you place an order online. It's really frustrating as I really wanted to try some of their products out and none of the foundation "samples" are even close to my skin tone.

@niki172  I agree with you. I feel like it was a waste of money on their behave. I was really hoping to try something from them, other than foundation on top of that, considering how many products they have.

@SportyGirly125 Thank you for sharing! I attended the Rare Beauty event and filled out the survey, but never received the gift. I was curious to see what would come inside the bag. Those are nice deluxe samples and pin!

On the other hand, the Gucci one...yikes! 

Oh no Gucci sample just a sample card? I joined the class but never received anything. I guess I didn’t miss much. Thx for posting @SportyGirly125 🌹

@blackkitty2014 Yea I was shocked it was a sample card.  I guess better than nothing. 

@SportyGirly125 This is what I called bad marketing. It’s really tough when the sample is not even enough for ppl to try out at least 2-3 times to decide if it work for them. Ugh!

Same @blackkitty2014 @SportyGirly125 , don’t want to complain either but that is almost impossible to even try them out! I was kind of surprised! Lol 

@Sunnysmom @SportyGirly125 @blackkitty2014 

Haha...that gucci sample. What makes it even funnier is that the sample wasn't even large enough to cover my whole face.

1,550 Replies
testing