Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you, @Buootiful! I registered for the YSL one. I appreciate the heads up, you are amazing!!

@Buootiful I got in on the Kayali!  It's 100% going to be done from my desk at work at lunch... lol

Check your emails. Sephora digital event email got sent out about 30 minutes ago. 

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Nordstrom RSVP

Summer Glow with ARMANI

Join ARMANI beauty's National Face Designer Beck Morgan in a live experience to learn all the tips and tricks for getting that perfect glow with the new, Nordstrom-exclusive Luminous Silk Glow Liquid Bronzer.

Thursday, May 25
1pm PT // 3pm CT // 4pm ET

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🙌🏼

I just checked and all the classes for the Sephora Digital Events this month are all fully booked.

Sulwhasoo masterclass

8300CA63-383D-40A5-A680-E20832503E80.jpeg

Yesterday’s Commodity class was outstanding. Vicken and Marisa were warm, funny and passionate about their brand.  It was easily one of the best events I have attended.

A few things I learned:

• Their personal fragrances have more oils than the bold or expressive. They call these “Shadow fragrances,” because they are in a way, a shadow of the more magnified scents.

• Milk - they described as “toasted roasted marshmallows with a cold chord.”

• Even though they are considered a ‘clean’ brand, Vicken shared that natural isn’t always better than synthetic. I thought this was a very honest statement, and appreciate his transparency.

• One ingredient that has been extremely difficult to source?
Spoiler
Sesame oil! He explained that this is the reason that Milk Expressive was/is OOS

I would love to see Commodity hold another class at some point, it was well worth it.

DDG event was very glitchy, unfortunately. The best tip from this event was flipping his Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Smooth Lines & Texture FaceWare Pro LED Mask Bundle upside down and placing over your neck, seen below. @ather 

43CFD4BF-A039-4C04-B43D-E16AD312DE2B.jpeg

Oddly enough, the focus seemed to be on injections and fillers, neither of which Sephora carries 🤷🏻‍♀️ @SportyGirly125 

@eshoe I heard that the event was a mess!  That's too bad that it didn't go smoothly.

@CookieGirl1 it was frustrating when they were discussing something I was interested in (DDG began talking about HA molecular weights) and it stopped and started up again so that I missed out on key info. 

As I typed that, I realized what a small thing it is in the whole scheme of life. I am so fortunate that this is a ‘frustration.’

@eshoe @That’s sort of what happened with the Gucci one. It cut out multiple times and she didn’t repeat herself. Sephora said since it was a problem on their end that no points would be deducted for the event. 

@eshoe   Ahhh that’s so funny. I use to do that before I got my body ware one!! I’m surprised they didn’t talk about their new product. It’s on my sale purchases now. I did the DDG master class just on his website which was free and it was about that new product but they did talk a lot about injectables. I’m not against injections but they are super expensive here so I’m trying to hold off as long as I can. 

You are ahead of your time, @ather

They did talk about a newer product but the majority of the time (and polls) were about stuff you would have to go to his office for, I was just surprised.

@eshoe  Oh darn. I wish I would have known I might have done that one. I have done like 4-5 of his and I really like them! 

@ather did you do the one where they had a client, and did the close up of her skin? I never could have done that, but it was so cool to see!

@eshoe  Yes. I couldn’t either. I saw them doing the light thing at the sephora stores too. I would be scared to see what my skin looks like.

And those special cameras/photos that show UV damage @ather @SportyGirly125? I could never do that, either. I know it’s there, all I can do is my best now that I know better 😂

@eshoe  I agree. I finally have some sun spots and not even the good stuff is helping me. But I was a bad bad girl in my younger years! 

Raise your hand if you used tan accelerator @ather ✋🏼🤦🏻‍♀️

@eshoe @atherI didn’t do any of those.  

testing