Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

I hope to attend at least a couple of masterclasses this year! Thanks for doing this thread @SportyGirly125

@bakeamuffin Welcome

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Nordstrom RSVP

At-Home Facelift with NuFACE
Join us for an interactive virtual house call featuring NuFACE cofounders and aesthetician experts Carol Cole and Tera Peterson!
Thursday, January 12
11am PT // 1pm CT // 2pm ET

Hot Skin Care Topics with TRUE BOTANICALS & Brooke Shields

Learn how to unlock your most gorgeous skin with natural biocompatible skin care when you join us for a virtual event featuring TRUE BOTANICALS Chief Product Officer Sarina Godin and supermodel and actor Brooke Shields.

Thursday, January 12
3pm PT // 5pm CT // 6pm ET

Ask the Experts Multi-Event
Welcome to a new year and a renewed focus on self-care! Join us virtually for an exciting day packed with expert knowledge from top innovative brands. We're bringing in an amazing group of doctors, aestheticians, founders and leading experts to share tips on how to embrace the new year, for a new you, with some of our favorite Nordstrom-approved products.

Saturday, January 14

Event 1 - Dr. J and Lissa Bankston from Therabody 9:00 - 9:30AM Pacific

Event 2 - Dr. Dennis Gross from DDG Skincare 10:00 - 10:30AM Pacific

Event 3 - Jessica Imbriglio from TULA Skincare 11:00 - 11:30AM Pacific

Event 4 - Lord Gavin from Augustinus Bader 12:00 - 12:30PM Pacific

Event 5 - Dara Levy from DERMAFLASH 1:00 - 1:30PM Pacific

Thank you @SportyGirly125 💐🌿

@blackkitty2014 @eshoe 

Nordstrom RSVP

Valentino Beauty Holiday Unboxing

Join National Makeup Artist Karoline Karakeosian as she unboxes the limited-edition holiday collection from Valentino Beauty.

Plus, learn how to create festive looks using the collection's dazzling blushes and lipsticks—and discover luxe gift sets to give or keep.

Thursday, December 15
3pm PT // 5pm CT // 6pm ET

Eventbrite

Bloomingdales-Jo Malone

Find the Perfect Present with Jo Malone London

Tuesday, December 13

3pm PT

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹 Happy New Year 🎊🎈 

@blackkitty2014 @Happy New Year!

The Sephora event kicked me out at the very end, I wonder if anyone else experienced that.

@eshoe  I had the same thing happen to me, right at the end zoom conked out and I got a message that I was unexpectedly disconnected. I always enjoy the JM events, it’s fun to get new layering ideas!

This seems to have happened to a few of us, @LCResz 😕I thought it was just my phone at first. @sprocketta was in the class as well and it just ended very suddenly as they were wrapping up.

They always put on a fun theme, don’t they?

@LCResz @eshoe I was in the class too but on desktop and it didn't happen to me.

Oh that is a bummer for me then, @SportyGirly125! Did you get the survey at the end? 

@eshoe Yes, I did get the survey at the end.  From previous experience they will email you a link the following day or so that you can watch it again.

@SportyGirly125 Thank you! That JM is the same time as the Sephora JM digital event, how odd.

@eshoe The Sephora one is at 2 pm pst and the Bloomingdales one is at 3 pm pst. 

Oh yes, l did not tack on an extra hour @SportyGirly125 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹

Thank you, @SportyGirly125! I am holding off on any Tatcha purchases until the Lucky Bag, but might try to watch in case there is anything new 😉👍🏼

Am I the only one who hasn't received an email this month about the December virtual events? I have been checking frequently to see when the classes opened for registration, but apparently missed signing up for any of them. Today, I tried to register and every single class says the registration is closed. I am so disappointed since I haven't received an email and haven't seen anything on IG. 

@LainieS I didn't get the email last month but was able to sign up through IG.

This month I got the email on Sat. 12/3 and saw it posted on IG stories over the weekend.

2 Replies
testing