Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you @SportyGirly125. They always have the best backdrops.

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 let me know if you need the link. You can find the link on Glow Recipe’s Instagram stories. 

4CD71E9D-40E4-4670-BB37-EC7F8D4D8E74.png

Ah I missed this @SportyGirly125, thank you though. 

This was my confirmation email, so I'm not sure if there are still openings but if interested maybe there's a way to view it afterwards. Might be fun for the kiddoes. 🙂

biossance.jpg

@Ispend2much6 Wow this looks like an insightful masterclass! Pls share your learnings if you have time 🤗💛

@Guessgal   I will, but will you remind me the day after?  🙂  I would much rather use squalane from olives or sugar than shark, that's for sure.

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

I have the link if you want to sign up. Or you can find the link on Sweet Chef Instagram stories 

E72F73EB-D815-481D-BFCB-BA0452E0F648.png

@SportyGirly125 Would you please

pm me the liink? Thank you!

@eshoe Just sent it over to you 

Got it and registered, thank you @SportyGirly125 

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Nordstrom RSVP events

Laura Mercier Rose Glow Event

FRIDAY, JULY 16 - 3PM PT // 6PM ET

Customers are invited to find their own unique "Rose Glow" personality. By choosing one or two of their favorite shades of roses, their personality will be described based on their choices. Regina will introduce the new Rose Glow caviar sticks along with associated core and anniversary sale exclusive products within four exclusive looks based on Rose Glow personalities.

National Lipstick Day with Tom Ford Beauty

THURSDAY, JULY 29 - 2PM PT // 5PM ET

This National Lipstick Day, Tom Ford invites your to experience "Lip Service". Prep and pamper your pout with luxurious formulas that give you something to smile about.

Thank you @SportyGirly125 👍🏼

This is for all the people who enjoyed the free masterclass with Givenchy national artist Kristy Noga back in April. I loved the event with her but for 4500 points this is an easy pass for me.  You better be getting full size products featured. 
59587114-9C45-4F29-8EC3-37218D44D4F8.png

Thank you, @SportyGirly125. I wish I would have paid closer attention to her during this class, I was toggling between two at the time. I do remember the lip liner, though, that stood out. 

Wow, that is way out of proportion. It would be like 750-1000 points for those products. Not 4500! I love this MUA but it is sooo not worth it. @SportyGirly125 

Canada is getting quite a few good events, @SportyGirly125!

@eshoe I know 😢 Plus they still have giveaways and not charging for points.

I wonder if it is due to different restrictions, @SportyGirly125…I haven’t been following but it seems like everyone here is business as usual. 

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

More Nordstrom rsvp Classes added

Bobbi Brown Glam Up Virtual Event

THURSDAY, JULY 29 - 12PM PT // 3PM ET

Meet Your Latest Crush and Find your Perfect Crushed Oil infused Lip Gloss Shade. Allures BEST of Beauty Award Winner, & Vote for Your Favorite Shade.

Dyson Hair Styling Virtual Event

FRIDAY, JULY 30 - 2PM PT // 5PM ET

Join celebrity hair stylist Matthew Collins (@matthewstylist) as he walks through how to achieve the latest hair style trends with Dyson hair care technology. Featuring the Nordstrom Anniversary exclusive copper Supersonic and Airwrap.

Charlotte Tilbury's Virtual Makeup Party!

SATURDAY, JULY 31 - 11AM PT // 2PM ET

Celebrate Nordstrom Anniversary with Team Tilbury! Join us for a makeup party featuring Charlotte's exclusive curated sets for Anniversary! Learn how to achieve Charlotte's iconic glow and mesmerizing eyes perfect for any occasion! Team Tilbury will be on hand to answer all your burning questions.

Parfums de Marly Art of Scent Event

SATURDAY, JULY 31 - 12PM PT // 3PM ET

Managing Director, Yvan Jacqueline takes you on an olfactive journey paying homage t othe 18th century pulence in this Art of Scent virtual event.

Bobbi Brown Stand Out Eyes Virtual Event

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4 - 12PM PT // 3PM ET

Learn how to achieve Stand Out Eyes: PRO tips Long Wear Cream Shadow One Sweep & How to Line Your eyes: tight line, winged eye liner, smokey eyeliner.

Sephora just released an Email today with their July Virtual Masterclass schedule. Here they are:

Wednesday, July 14th at 5pm ET- Complexion Confessions with Bare Minerals Global Ambassador, Denika Bedrossian (100 Beauty Insider [BI] Points)

Thursday, July 15th at 5pm ET- Skincare with Glow Recipe Co-Founders, Sarah Lee & Christine Chang (500 BI Points)

Wednesday, July 21st at 4pm ET- The panel at SugarGloop share how they SPF, their top picks for travel, and more (500 BI points)

Thursday, July 22nd at 5:30pm ET- Professional Curl Care with Kerastate & Vernon Francois (100 BI points)

Thursday, July 29th at 5pm ET- Go Behind The Scenes of Clean Fregrances with Rosie Johnson, Bee Shaprio, and Cat Chen (100 BI points)

2 Replies
testing