Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you @SportyGirly125 !!!

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹

I just learned about the 3-day virtual beauty event...is it too late to sign up for day 3?  

@Chicklet5 @You can still sign up right now 

@SportyGirly125  I have been meaning to ask. Are these just for Canadian residents or can you participate from the US? It looks like that giveaways are only for Canadians which is cool, but I’m just confused! 

@PrettyPaint @Like Eshoe said anyone can watch the Sephora Canada ones. We just are not eligible for the prizes and giveaways. 

@SportyGirly125  Thanks so much - I'll definitely try to tune in to one.

@PrettyPaint Even if you can't make it, RSVP and if you miss it they send you a link to rewatch it later.

@SportyGirly125  Oh, I had no idea - that's great to know!

US residents can participate @PrettyPaint , they are just not eligible for the giveaways. It seems like there have been quite a few CA events recently, too!

@eshoe  oh good! Thanks so much! 💓

Ready for the Jo Malone event today 

381F0B21-562F-44D8-B400-77BC6C52AF34.jpeg

Me too, @SportyGirly125 🙌🏼

7EB371C0-AA21-4D7F-9847-24C89B789AA0.jpeg

Thank you for directing me to the English link

@eshoe Welcome.  I was going to ask you how the German one went 🤣

Well that was fun @SportyGirly125. They are all great storytellers. I would also like that backdrop for all my Zoom calls🙌🏼

The Lime Basil scent is so much better on the strip than on my skin!

@eshoe I know what you mean about the background.  I love the engravings they did.  I have a Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne from a couple years ago that I want to engrave now.

I haven't tried the scents on my skin but sprayed it on the strip.  They both smell really good.

@SportyGirly125 about the engraving, it was a little light bulb moment for me when she mentioned keeping the lid and transferring it to another bottle. 

I had the Jo Malone London Myrrh & Tonka Cologne Intense and hadn’t even considered the lavender. Now that I know it is there, it’s much more obvious. And I also did not know  that tonka bean has a vanilla characteristic. I learned so much at this one!

@eshoe Me too about the Jo Malone London Myrrh & Tonka Cologne Intense 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Spray 

I have a 1 oz spray so I am sure it won't look as amazing as the 3.4 oz size

Thanks @SportyGirly125 🙌🏼!

testing