Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@SportyGirly125 Thanks for the info!

Thank you, @SportyGirly125! I wonder if it will be the same presentation as the recent Sephora Class since it is titled the same.

@eshoe It will probably be the same as the recent one.

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹

So I attended the Tatcha event today that was 100 points, partly because I really love their events in general, and also because I was curious about any difference in the event now that they cost points. 

It was facilitated much the same, but unfortunately Daniel’s internet was really glitchy, so I missed out on a lot of what he was saying/doing. The transcript was amusing at times. His model Crystal was wearing a gorgeous deep fuschia shadow and and it read as “Vanessa matrix.” I couldn’t ID it from the video so I asked... looks like it was Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Valentine lol

But now that is added to my loves list!

Some tips I learned:

• Spray a sponge with the mist and pat-pat on the skin to give a dewy finish
  • Spray the mist or Essence onto a cotton pad and chill for a DIY mask (I am going to try this one ASAP)
  • Pat on foundation over the Tatcha The Silk Powder Protective Setting Powder 0.7 oz/ 20 g as another way to achieve a dewy finish

@eshoe I always glean such great tips from BIC!   The Essence DIY mask is interesting.  I'm going to try that one as well.

Yay @tjffc! I haven’t tried it yet but hoping for an uneventful evening to do some experimenting 😉

@eshoe how in the world did he get a dewy finish from putting foundation over powder? That's fantastic if it works - it just flies in the face of everything I've been taught. You always were done with creams/liquids once powder went down. Once the powder was down it's game over for putting down more liquid-y substances except setting spray. Did they say if they were sending out any little gifts?

@niki172 if I remember correctly, he heard about others doing it on TikTok, although he himself doesn’t use the site. It was hard to tell with the quality of the video. I am curious about it but I think it would look too cakey. Also I am wondering if it has to be the Silk Powder specifically, for it to work. 

I don’t think they are sending out anything, although there are a few giveaways-three or four. Not sure when that will happen!

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 @Mcakes 

Love Ricky Wilson

E61FD6F5-81DE-4ABB-B61A-3EC04A83EDC1.png

Oh I missed this @SportyGirly125! Thank you for the tag, I will have to catch the next one.

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 @Mcakes 

Nordstrom rsvp (type this as a Google search to find event)

Benefit Cosmetics Masterclass

Put a little more fun into your beauty routine with Maggie and Annie Ford Danielson, the second generation of sisters spreading Benefit's message that laughter is the best cosmetic. They're the daughters and nieces of cofounders Jean and Jane Ford, models and twins who built the global beauty brand with the zany-but-confident appeal of your super-funny, brow-obsessed friend. Maggie and Annie have beauty secrets in their blood—so get in here and find out everything they know!

As an added bonus, you could win a Best of Benefit bundle worth over $500!* You'll be entered to win when you RSVP. Beauty lovers, you won't want to miss this!

Thursday, May 20
1pm PT // 4pm ET

Spring Beauty Trend Virtual Events

Tune in to learn the latest tips and tricks to highlight and accentuate your eyes. You'll hear from beauty experts Robert Cook of Lancôme, Gregory Arlt of MAC Cosmetics, Regina Sanches of Laura Mercier, and Elie Pirmoradi and Amy Taliaferro of Trish McEvoy.

Plus, when you RSVP you'll be entered to win fabulous prizes!*

-Three winners will each receive a Laura Mercier bundle with a total ARV of $270, consisting of: one Caviar Stick Eyeshadow Set of 3, one Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara, two Crème Cheek Color Blushes, one Translucent Loose Setting Powder with Puff and one Translucent Pressed Setting Powder.
-Three winners will receive The Trish McEvoy® Power of Lashes Every Occasion Mascara Trio with a total ARV of $96, consisting of: one Lash Curling Tubular Mascara, one High Volume Tubular Mascara and one Dramatic Lash Mascara.
-One winner will receive a MAC bundle with a total ARV of $327, consisting of: two Art Library Palettes, one Prep + Prime Fix+, one Extended Play Gigablack Mascara, two Pro Longwear Paint Pot Cream Eyeshadows, one Brushstroke Eyeliner, one Technakohl Eyeliner, one Prep + Prime Lip Primer, two Lipsticks and two Lipglass Lip Glosses.
-One winner will receive one Lancôme lash care bundle with a total ARV of $144, consisting of: one Lash Idôle Mascara, one Cils Booster XL Vitamin-Infused Mascara Primer, one Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover for Sensitive Skin 6.7 oz., and one Cils Booster Lash Revitalizing Serum.

Saturday, May 22
12pm PT // 3pm ET

Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk and Browformation Masterclass

SUNDAY, MAY 16 - 3PM PT // 6PM ET

Join Team Tilbury’s Beck Morgan and Kim Farina for a Pillow Talk & Browformation Masterclass! Learn the secrets to achieving Charlotte’s dreamy Pillow Talk eyes and NEW! Supermodel Brows!

Bobbi Brown Effortless Eyes Virtual Event

MONDAY, MAY 17 - 1PM PT // 4PM ET

Join National Artists Jaime Perez and Sarah Nicole Smith as they teach you how to achieve Bobbi Brown effortless eyes and offer tips and tricks on how to create stand out eyes for any lifestyle.

Happy Hour with Dry Bar Virtual Event

WEDNESDAY, MAY 19 - 4PM PT // 7PM ET

Join Dawn Stultz, Drybar Regional Trainer as she demonstrate's how to treat before you heat and create and extend the perfect blowout!

Laura Mercier On the Go Beauty Virtual Event

SESSION 1: THURSDAY, MAY 20 - 1PM PT // 4PM ET

SESSION 2: THURSDAY, MAY 20 - 5PM PT // 8PM ET

Join Laura Mercier's Top Artists as they teach on-the-go, tool-free makeup routines for a quick transformation.

All About Eyes with Arcona & NuFACE Virtual Event

THURSDAY, MAY 20 - 2PM PT // 5PM ET

It's all about the eyes with NuFACE Fix Device then finish with tips and tricks on how to achieve the Arcona glow.

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹

The Spring Beauty Trend event sounds like so much fun! Unfortunately it's smack dab right in the middle of my cousin's baby shower. I wonder if I excused myself to use the facilities for the length of the event if I'd be missed 🤔 😅

Doo eeettt @niki172 🤣

The La Mer gift arrived today!!!

D1C8B61F-CDD9-4756-8CA4-BB877C85522A.jpeg

With a helpful card describing each product:

784C0BF2-7B44-4DDD-BA86-07886C7BA13A.jpeg

OMG this is amazing!! Congrats on getting this @eshoe ! If only the house I was showing had better internet 😄

@eshoe oh these are good samples. Enjoy! 😍

They are great samples, plus the bag is a nice touch, @blackkitty2014. I was pretty excited to receive this one!

@eshoe Wow that is probably the best one out of all the classes. 

testing