Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 @Mcakes 

Nordstrom rsvp (type those words into Google to find the page)

Endless Summer of Tom Ford Soleil

THURSDAY, JUNE 10 - 11AM PT // 2PM ET

Tom Ford Beauty invites your to take a journey into the endless summer of Tom Ford Soleil. Bronzed skin, glistening gold hues and the scent of a resort private island await. Learn about the newest additions to our most coveted collection.

Estee Lauder ReNutriv Luxury Lessons

THURSDAY, JUNE 10 - 1PM PT // 4PM ET

Join our Estee Experts as they share their secrets for elevating your skincare routine with Re-Nutriv. Learn simple and effective massage techniques for face and eye while we explore our luxury skincare must haves in a Re-Nutriv Luxury Lesson.

Glow Out with Yves Saint Laurent

THURSDAY, JUNE 10 - 2PM PT // 5PM ET

Allow an Yves Saint Laurent Beauty Artist to guide you in creating a 'my skin but better' glow this summer. Explore the Touche Eclat complexion range and get the best tips on protecting and enhancing your skin, all with with a modern touch of light. Supple, radiant skin to glow up and glow out this summer!

Perfect and Protect Your Summer Glow

FRIDAY, JUNE 11 - 12PM PT // 3PM ET

Bask in your own glow. Learn how to get your skin ready with no-harm summer glow from self-tanner, moisturizers, sunscreen & bronzers. Hear from industry experts with Clarins, Paula's Choice & Perricone MD.

Skincare and Fragrance Summer Essentials

FRIDAY, JUNE 11 - 1PM PT // 4PM ET

The weather's warming up and time to update our everyday essentials! Join us to discover must haves this summer in skincare & fragrance with Fresh, Kate Somerville, Shiseido and Yves Saint Laurent.

Armani Summer Beauty Essentials

FRIDAY, JUNE 11 - 2PM PT // 5PM ET

Join Armani beauty experts in this exclusive masterclass to discover our summer beauty essentials and create your perfect summer glow. In three mistake-proof steps, you will be able to achieve a luminous bronzed complexion and understand why Armani beauty is the makeup artists' best kept secret.

Thank you, @SportyGirly125. I registered for the YSL and Summer Skincare/Fragrance events. 

Nordstrom rsvp (type those words into Google to find the page)

Virtual Masterclass with Charlotte Tilbury
Thursday, June 10
11:00AM - 12:00PM Pacific
2:00 - 3:00PM Eastern

If anyone missed the Glow Recipe AAPI event today you can still watch it on Act to Change’s YouTube. It was so good. I enjoyed the whole 3 hour class. I tried to watch most of it live. I was surprised only a little over 100 people attended. I thought it would have got more attention than that. 

This event was free for me. 
CB4F8768-C284-4AA1-8EDE-310612894CAF.png

A6F182B0-20FF-4FF6-BCE7-4F900418B266.png

DC948ADD-63C1-4574-B092-48E1491074AC.jpeg

C7EECE43-2C78-4A80-B5E3-83717AE8AF23.jpeg

Love Michelle Lee, @SportyGirly125, hopefully I’m not too late!

@eshoe Did you watch the event?  I thought it was so good.  Loved that it was live on Youtube.

@SportyGirly125 I missed the live one, but plan to watch it on YT. Sounds like it was a small class, I am surprised, too!

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹

@SportyGirly125 Thanks for the info!

Thank you, @SportyGirly125! I wonder if it will be the same presentation as the recent Sephora Class since it is titled the same.

@eshoe It will probably be the same as the recent one.

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹

So I attended the Tatcha event today that was 100 points, partly because I really love their events in general, and also because I was curious about any difference in the event now that they cost points. 

It was facilitated much the same, but unfortunately Daniel’s internet was really glitchy, so I missed out on a lot of what he was saying/doing. The transcript was amusing at times. His model Crystal was wearing a gorgeous deep fuschia shadow and and it read as “Vanessa matrix.” I couldn’t ID it from the video so I asked... looks like it was Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Valentine lol

But now that is added to my loves list!

Some tips I learned:

• Spray a sponge with the mist and pat-pat on the skin to give a dewy finish
  • Spray the mist or Essence onto a cotton pad and chill for a DIY mask (I am going to try this one ASAP)
  • Pat on foundation over the Tatcha The Silk Powder Protective Setting Powder 0.7 oz/ 20 g as another way to achieve a dewy finish

@eshoe I always glean such great tips from BIC!   The Essence DIY mask is interesting.  I'm going to try that one as well.

Yay @tjffc! I haven’t tried it yet but hoping for an uneventful evening to do some experimenting 😉

@eshoe how in the world did he get a dewy finish from putting foundation over powder? That's fantastic if it works - it just flies in the face of everything I've been taught. You always were done with creams/liquids once powder went down. Once the powder was down it's game over for putting down more liquid-y substances except setting spray. Did they say if they were sending out any little gifts?

@niki172 if I remember correctly, he heard about others doing it on TikTok, although he himself doesn’t use the site. It was hard to tell with the quality of the video. I am curious about it but I think it would look too cakey. Also I am wondering if it has to be the Silk Powder specifically, for it to work. 

I don’t think they are sending out anything, although there are a few giveaways-three or four. Not sure when that will happen!

testing