Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

Yes, @SportyGirly125, this feels like more of a grand prize🤩 @niki172 you have this on the way too, right? 

@eshoe yup I got mine today as well!!! IMO if they'd give out samples like this for 500pts to take a class I'd be more than happy to fork over the points. This went above and beyond what I'd thought they'd send 😍.

Agreed, @niki172. The value on this gift, not including the bag (which I can’t believe they included this cute bag!!🥰) is around $100. I believe there was a La Mer 500 point reward not too long ago, I think with with or four minis. I could even see a class with this as the prize at 1,000 points, given the ‘conversion’ rate.

L’Oreal is hosting a 30min virtual masterclass and you can choose which date you want to attend when you sign up. Just search for “Revitalift Serum Seminar” and it should be the first hit on Google.

E5D24C07-1007-47ED-81DE-5DD70C08B765.jpeg

6025B0E2-DA3F-4288-9237-783E3AF534EA.jpeg

Did anyone else not get a follow up email for the Sephora Canada Atelier Cologne event?

@Samtian @eshoe @niki172 @curlychiquita I emailed Sephora Canada and they said the email with the link for the Atelier Cologne event was sent out.  They kindly sent me the link to rewatch it.  If you need it let me know.  @Samtian I sent it to your inbox.

Oh would you mind sending me Sephora Canada’s email address just for future reference? @SportyGirly125 

@Guessgal I remember you asking about that event.  I messaged you their email for your reference.

Thank you @SportyGirly125! Seems like I am not receiving email notifications again since the migration.

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹

@SportyGirly125 This is a good one! Thanks for sharing! I didn’t even know Supergoop! was available in Canada. The last Supergoop! sunscreen I bought was from the States back in 2019.

@SportyGirly125 Hi! I have a question I hope you can help me with! I just realized this events thread was here & am totally stoked! But when I click on the link it takes me to the web outside the app where suddenly I'm not signed in and can't reply or engage! When I sign in it takes me back to the App homepage! I'm super confused! Does this make any sense to you at all? And if you have encountered or known someone who has had this issue ... what do I do?? Thanks so much for your time & always awesome posts & threads!! 🥰

@BaseballJen I get what you are saying. The best way for this not to happen is to stay logged in on the web and not do it through the app. Try it that way and see if it works for you.  When I reply or engage on BIC I do it on Safari on my phone or on desktop and am logged in on the web and on the app. It usually doesn’t redirect me unless I get off the web to browse for something else and come back later. 

Makes sense! Thank you so much! I did find the nordy's page & signed up for a couple events! I can't believe I was totally unaware! 🤦‍♀️ Thank you for posting this & for your help!! 😁🥰

@BaseballJen You are welcome.  Remember for the Nordstrom events if you are unable to attend they do record it and put it on the Nordy rsvp page to watch later.

Thx you @SportyGirly125 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125 👍🏼

Wow...this is ridiculous for 3000 points. 
FB7870AC-DCCB-42BA-92C8-E4865C2C00D3.png

3K is like  waaay overboard for it! 

1 Reply
testing