Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@SportyGirly125 Ah bummer! Thanks for going to do it though!

@SportyGirly125 - When Clementine first came out, I got it for 100 pts.  Their descriptions amaze me because I can't smell it at all! 

@Titian06 Perfume is always so hard because everyone has their own take on it.  What may smell like the ocean to me can smell like something else to another person.  

Givenchy class but no bagGivenchy class but no bag

That's such a bummer that there wasn't a bag 😞 Though for this one sample, I suppose it wouldn't make much sense. RIP Sephora Events. 

@Mcakes This one was for Gucci but it came with the bag 

3D7F4355-539A-4B12-964D-AD8582E11DE7.jpeg

I saw quite a few of these for sale on Ebay, for $7- $10.  And a lot of them sold!

@Ispend2much6 @That’s crazy. 

@SportyGirly125 @I got the same thing last night. The envelope got so dirty that I have to toss right away. This is just sad. Well, the good new is that if I mix these in a container they should last me 2 weeks 😂

@blackkitty2014 That is true.  I still have my full size rose one.

@SportyGirly125  I'm glad you got something, but c'mon Givenchy! 

@Ispend2much6 @Buootiful @Guessgal @ather @niki172 @eshoe @Sunnysmom @Mcakes @blackkitty2014 @WinglessOne 

Lot of good FREE masterclasses available through Nordstrom-sign up https://nordstromrsvpdotcom/VirtualEvents and https://nordstromrsvpdotcom/nlive

Just replace the dot in the link with an actual dot since I cannot post outside links.  If it is still not working for you do a Google search for Nordstrom rsvp and click the link.  The ABH is on the main page.  To get to the other events I listed scroll down on that rsvp page till you see "More Virtual Beauty Events" and click on the link.

Here are the events listed:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Masterclass

Learn how to get perfect arches from the eyebrow expert herself, Anastasia Beverly Hills founder Anastasia Soare. Tune in for an easy tutorial on the signature brow technique she's famous for.

Thursday, May 13
1pm PT // 4pm ET

The Eyes of Tom Ford

WEDNESDAY, MAY 19 - 2PM PT // 5PM ET

Learn from Tom Ford's National Artistry Executive, Carter Daniel how to achieve and perfect the Tom Ford smokey eye featuring some of the best selling products.

Kate Somerville's the Eyes Have It

SESSION 1: WEDNESDAY, MAY 19 - 3PM PT // 6PM ET

SESSION 2: THURSDAY, MAY 20 - 6PM PT // 9PM ET

Join experts from Kate Somerville to talk all about eyes! Learn which products are best for your concerns and the benefits you can expect.

Abeille Royale Virtual Masterclass with Guerlain

THURSDAY, MAY 20 - 10AM PT // 1PM ET

Join International Beauty Expert, Maxime Poulin, and National Education & Skincare Expert, Aaron Shea, to celebrate International Bee Day and discover the exceptional benefits of Guerlain's cult-favorite skincare collection, Abeille Royale.

During this masterclass, our beauty experts will walk you through the Abeille Royale routine as well as a few of our makeup must-haves!

Expressive Eyes with Clinique

THURSDAY, MAY 20 - 12PM PT // 3PM ET

Tune in for a beauty masterclass hosted by Clinique expert, Sophia Pickle. Learn how to create an expressive eye look with the products featured in your Clinique gift with purchase and hear about the must-haves that pair perfectly with this look. Plus, we have something exciting to share that’s happening that day only!

Red Carpet with Armani

THURSDAY, MAY 20 - 12PM PT // 3PM ET

Armani experts will guide you to discover your signature eye look with mistake-proof tips and tricks from the red carpet. Discover simple, mistake-proof ways to enhance your eyes the Armani way and become your own makeup artist.

Perricone MD Virtual Event

THURSDAY, MAY 20 - 2PM PT // 5PM ET

Taking care of the eye area is more important than ever. Join Perricone MD's expert to discover the dramatic and instant eye lid lift and wrinkle reduction from Perricone MD's award winning eye products.

This Way to Paris with Yves Saint Laurent

THURSDAY, MAY 20 - 3PM PT // 6PM ET

Discover Yves Saint Laurent's latest eye collection inspired by the city of lights. Join YSL's Director of Education & Artistry, Paul Garcia and learn how to create an expressive eye this season!

All About Eyes with Fresh

THURSDAY, MAY 20 - 4PM PT // 7PM ET

Fresh's Director of Global Education and trained medical esthetician Hyang Berg along with lead Education trainer Kristene Salbu will share an expert session all about eyes! Learn the difference between eye skin and face skin and the importance of using a targeted eye serum + cream. Learn application techniques, pressure points and tips & tricks to revive tired-looking eyes!

Refresh your Spring Skincare & Haircare

FRIDAY, MAY 21 - 1PM PT // 4PM ET

Join industry experts and discover how to enhance your skincare & haircare regimen this Spring with products that give you maximime benefits! Hear from your favorite brands like, Kate Somerville, La Mer, Sisley & Tula.

Kiehl's Virtual Masterclass

FRIDAY, MAY 21 - 3PM PT // 6PM ET

Join Pamela Gold, Kiehl's Since 1851 National Trainer for head-to-toe, self-care tips & tricks and celebrate the exclusive launch of Kiehl's Refills - and take part in our one day only promotion around the eye category!

Expressive Eyes with Dior

FRIDAY, MAY 21 - 4PM PT // 7PM ET

Hosted in Mandarin

Coming to you live from Singapore, Dior's Global Proteam Artist, Han Chew will share his tips and techniques in achieving expressive eyes!

Awww thanks! @SportyGirly125 . I think im gonna use some sick time so i can concentrate on these classes😁

@Buootiful @If you can’t make the classes Nordstrom saves them on the rsvp page. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ! For some reason I also tend to forget about the Nordstrom events like @WinglessOne even with the reminders! 😄 I need some sort of alarm I can't ignore haha. 

Thx you @SportyGirly125 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you for posting this! I went and signed up for a few. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ! For some reason, I keep forgetting about Nordstrom's classes—even when they email me about them. 🤦‍♀️ Nordstrom has a LOT of good free events, and I hope they'll keep their abundant digital classes in addition to their usual in-person events (once it's safe to bring those back on a regular basis). 

Folks with a local Nordy store: once in-store events safely spin up again, try visiting the beauty dept. during one of the MUA events. Even if you don't get (or want) a hands-on makeup session, you might get free snacks and champagne. 🙂 

MAC also does lots of free digital classes. They're pretty good for MAC fans. 

@WinglessOne I have been signing up for the MAC ones which are viewed on Instagram. They also had a good one hour event last week not sure if you watched that one. One of the best masterclasses I took was at a Nordstrom for MAC. One of the MAC SA invited me to it. We got free drinks and pastries. Plus there were a lot of demos and we were in our own room. 

@SportyGirly125 thanks for posting!  I've gotten really interested in the classes and some of these look really good.

@SportyGirly125   Wow!  Thanks for the tag!

testing