Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@SportyGirly125 I saw the email this morning and immediately knew that you'd post this.  THAT'S ridiculous.

@SportyGirly125 you cracked me up love ... Totally agree. 

@blackkitty2014 I think it would be different if they had been charging points for celebrities.  It’s been free for half a year and now when we can all get vaccinated now it’s for points.  Just sucks.  It’s a $3000 class not even in person. I know we don’t have to do sign up but 😔

This is exactly how I feel! @SportyGirly125 @Such a shame! Just barely feeling better to mentally enjoy these classes and get excited about beauty again. Only to leave a bad taste in my mouth for having to use up an exorbitant amount of points.

@SportyGirly125 Agree.. in person might be worth it for JLo fan... but even if I have points I cant justify it given awhile ago some of us BICs get to meet Pat in person at Bergdoft Goodman. And to me Pat is bigger in my make up world

@blackkitty2014 @SportyGirly125 @Buootiful I'd LOVE to know how many people actually sign up for and attend this class.  

Haha . I just got the email to "RSVP before space runs out!" 🤣@CookieGirl1  IDK, would it be too much to ask for these kind of events to be free for Rouge?  It would be a nice replacement for the complimentary in store makeover we used to get.

How silly. 😞 @SportyGirly125 

Screenshot 2021-04-30 160648.jpg

Definitely disappointed that this is yet ANOTHER event that requires points to attend.

@CookieGirl1 @SportyGirly125 @@I just saw the email asking for 100 points for the virtual classes. I’m sorry but absolutely not. I went to a few when they were free and I was underwhelmed then and I’m certainly underwhelmed when they’re charging points. 

if they ask you for feedback on this, @sportygirl125 make sure you let them know why we think!

@itscarin I will definitely give feedback on the change to points. 

@CookieGirl1 Looks like this is the way they are going.  You can also find events on Clubhouse.  I wonder if the JLo one that is on May 26 will be for points too?

@SportyGirly125 probably, which is a bummer.  I'll be surprised if Sephora gets nearly the amount of attendees if this continues.

@CookieGirl1 Unless you got a lot of points to spend on classes and just need to get rid of them then I guess.  Like everyone else was saying we can view the same masterclasses on IGTV or other websites.

Halfway through the Ateliar masterclass and we need a Clement in our lives.  He is so good at explaining everything.  Such a good class Sephora Canada.

That sounds like a fun class!

@Samtian They usually will give us a link the day after.  Let me know if you want it and I can message it over to you.

@SportyGirly125 Yes please! And thank you.

@Samtian I am not sure what happened but they didn't send out an email to rewatch the Atelier one 😞

@SportyGirly125 Ah bummer! Thanks for going to do it though!

@SportyGirly125 - When Clementine first came out, I got it for 100 pts.  Their descriptions amaze me because I can't smell it at all! 

4 Replies
testing