Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

7D504291-DFE1-4777-98AF-0D15B1B8B09B.png

C88D501E-58B3-46E5-8AD0-63F0A58E4BDB.png

I signed up for a Jo Malone Mather’s Day event and received a lovely surprise in the mail that is for use during the event, so cool! For some reason I’m not able to add a picture of the box right now, but I hope I’ll be able to share lots of fun news soon!

Awww, that sounds fabulous @LCResz😍 Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the event! 

I attended the Givenchy event this past week and I just have to say that their MUA was super helpful and extremely knowledgeable! I hope someone from Sephora sees this as I'm not sure who to tag, but that was the best makeup-based event I've attended so far.

Edit @EventsAtSephora 

@niki172 Totally agree!  I think that it was one of my favorite Master Classes that I've attended so far.

@niki172 @EventsAtSephora - Absolutely agree!  The MUA really knew her products and how to use them.  I learned some wonderful techniques that I'm going to try.  Like @SportyGirly125 , I wish she had spent a little more time with the Prism Libre powder.  I couldn't read the blurry image.  It would be great if Sephora could bring her back to talk about the powder.  💖💖💖

@niki172 @Mcakes I agree. She gave so many useful tips and tricks. Way way better than the Charlotte Tilburry session the other day. The CT brow session turned into a sale pitch session 😂 Sephora, bring Givenchy back please 😘

@niki172 @Mcakes @blackkitty2014

I wish they would have gone into detail about the prisme powders since the slide was blurry. What was the name of the lip liner again?

@SportyGirly125 it was Givenchy Lip Liner 8 Parme Silhouette . I can't remember what gloss though, but I thought maybe Sephora sent out an email after the fact that mentioned all the products used I'll have to look.

@niki172 @Thank you. Totally forgot about that email. It’s been a long week. 

@SportyGirly125 I hear ya on that. That pencil was seared into my brain after seeing what she could do with it so I didn't need the email for that lol. I'll need to find it for the gloss though, but my thought process at the time was "gloss is gloss, but I *need* that pencil." The whole look was very pretty.

@niki172 I totally agree! That was an awesome class, very informative and engaging. Maybe @EventsAtSephora ?

Ooohhh good idea thank you @Mcakes I'm going to edit my post right now. I bought that lip liner she used during the class this morning. Hopefully I'm done shopping the sale, but we'll see how I do 😜

@niki172 she did wonders with that lip liner! Ugh every time I think I'm safe from the sale, something else pops up 🙈

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹

Thank you @SportyGirly125 Heart !

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

98C27FD1-BBB5-4027-887E-986F624D98A7.png

2628E49C-DA36-4ED0-A600-4CA93E529179.png

6935E104-9328-45E1-8B5A-034CC862A280.png

B8E1B956-683E-48B8-AB7F-94B4127F7232.png

Thank you @SportyGirly125, I signed up for the Dr. Sturm and PTR class. I am especially interested in the PTR to see what they have to say about tranexamic acid. The IL founders seemed be be touting it as a great solution for hyperpigmentation, so it has my interest. 

@eshoe I was watching the Givenchy and the PTR at the same time. Good thing Sephora Canada records it so I can watch the whole thing later. 

@SportyGirly125 I (guiltily) did the same thing😂 The best tip I learned from the PTR had nothing to do with hyperpigmentation @itscarin ; it was about using the eye gels under eye when applying your eye makeup. Catches the fallout and nourishes the area all at once.

Also, not sure if I heard this during the Givenchy or Dr. Sturm, but rosacea is caused by (internal) inflammation? I am late to the game I suppose, but learning nonetheless. Anyhow, Dr. Sturm is ALL about inflammation and how what you eat affects your skin. I always enjoy her webinars, so thank you for the tag!

2 Replies
testing