Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

I did like the idea to get to try the products tho @ather ! 😊Realize that would be a ton of samples but still. Nice idea! 

@Sunnysmom Oh I think I miss the Sulwhasoo class. Their samples would be good to try 😘 Ya it’s a shame on Gucci sample. I just toss it. Oops! 

It was excellent @blackkitty2014 , and perfect timing on how to do a self massage facial at home. I bought a sampler set and as a result I now had to pick up the darn gentle facial oil during the sale lol. It’s wonderful. And the new serum also. You may love it if you don’t currently have it in your arsenal of goodies! 😘

@blackkitty2014 The Sulwhasoo event @Sunnysmom mentioned was not part of Sephora’s masterclass events. It was a separate event I found on Eventbrite that I posted on here. 

Yes , thanks @SportyGirly125 ! 

Oh nice! I need to sign up for those Eventbrite @SportyGirly125 . Thx 

@blackkitty2014 I have been tagging eshoe every time I find and post events on here.  I can start tagging you too if you want. 

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹❤️

@eshoe @WinglessOne @SportyGirly125 @niki172 @Sunnysmom @CookieGirl1 Ya I can’t figure out. Sometimes I receive an email but never the samples sometimes I don’t receive the email but the sample just shows up at my home. The email also different too. Sometimes it says that I would receive a free gift for attending the class and sometimes just an email with a list of products.🤷‍♀️Edit: I attend about 6 or 7 classes and I receive the sample for CT (last year). Dr Dennis Gross and the Gucci sample cards (Gucci I’m looking at you)

@blackkitty2014 @SportyGirly125 @Sunnysmom @niki172 @eshoe I guess I just haven't received samples WITHOUT an email notification so I just assumed that one would always receive a message if you were one of the 200 and wouldn't get an email otherwise but that's interesting that you have all had different experiences.  🤔

@eshoe @Did you end up getting the Dr. Gross one?

@SportyGirly125 I did, for both events. I shared both packets of the peel pads with friends as the Extra Strength is too strong for  my skin.

@WinglessOne I didn’t get Briogeo but got both Inkey lists. 

@WinglessOne The ABH one had to be from the 3/25 event that I got. I haven’t gotten every single one either. I didn’t get the Ilia one but eshoe did. I even try to fill the form out super fast because I know they only give 200 out and sometimes the classes have 500 attending or more. I know the Biossance one had 700 or so joining. 

The Biossance one was so fun, @SportyGirly125. I am still working on the dark spot serum and not sure about the results. 

I haven’t tried thee YTTP yet either, @SportyGirly125. I use the The Ordinary 100% L-Ascorbic Acid Powder 0.7 oz/ 20 g regularly and I think it has helped a little bit over the past year.

My post vanished , shoot. Thank you for asking this @WinglessOne , I too have not gotten some samples from several classes and wondered if I should ask @TeamBIC .  I also wondered if they were just maybe offered to the first several hundred etc who completed the surveys but I swore they said we all would receive. Really wanted to try a few from my classes I attended! Thanks again for mentioning! 💞

@Sunnysmom @WinglessOne In the emails it always says the first 200 that complete the survey will get mailed the special gift. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ! Yeah, I know it always says that in the rsvp emails*, but that message should be consistent in all of Sephora's communications: email, spoken announcements/intros/outros during events, the "complete the survey" screen that pops up after the event, the survey webpage, etc. Again, if it already is consistent and I misheard or missed reading it in all those places, that's my bad. But I'm used to Sephora having communication consistency issues, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is another example of that. 

I'm not mad about it, though. I don't attend these events just to get a gift. 😂 In fact, I attended the ABH event out of pure curiosity: I'd never heard Anastasia Soare in a tutorial or product intro session before and wanted to see/hear how she'd go about it. I'm not a fan of ABH products in general, so I definitely didn't attend to get samples. I mean, I wouldn't turn down samples... I can usually find homes for things I don't want/need. 

Now I wonder what The Inkey List events' attendees got as a gift. I attended the second session, again mostly out of curiosity since I didn't really need a "skincare 201 (or 102, or whatever)" session: I just wanted to hear the founders' thoughts on various ingredients and products, and get a better sense of the folks behind the brand. Though I disagreed with some of what they and their chat employees said about certain ingredients/products, they won me over with their enthusiasm and end-of-session wine. 🤣 

*Admittedly, I didn't notice it when I first got the rsvp emails. Just goes to show that even folks like me whose careers included paying very close attention to offer disclosures and legal T&C can still miss disclosures like that, depending on where those disclosures are placed (and in what context they appear). 🤦‍♀️

6 Replies
testing