Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@niki172 I attended every event but didn’t get the Dr. Dennis Gross (the first one), Ilia or Briogeo. 

@SportyGirly125 well that stinks I'm sorry you didn't get anything for those classes. I got emails after the classes for both the Briogeo and Murad, but I don't get packages as quickly as other people on here either. Fingers crossed for the Murad as that one does look really nice and it's the one I'd really like.

@SportyGirly125  Is that ABH gift from the 3/25 event? 

I just realized I haven't gotten any gifts from the 2 Sephora digital events I attended in March (ABH and Briogeo) or the one I attended in February (The Inkey List), even though I filled out the survey right after the event each time. Guess I should ask @TeamBIC about that soon. 

@WinglessOne it was only to the first 200 people that filled out the survey; you would have gotten an email within a day or two if you were going to receive the samples.

@CookieGirl1 Like @eshoe said I don’t always get an email saying I am going to get the gift for the event but then I do like Dr. Dennis Gross, Kate Somerville and Murad. 

@CookieGirl1 @SportyGirly125 @WinglessOne @Sunnysmom @ather it’s so weird, sometimes I have not received an email re:the gift, yet I have received one (Kate Somerville).  I fill out the surveys, but I wouldn’t say I am super-quick. I think I have received almost every one, except for the fresh event. I received a notification about the gift for the CT event, which I am excited about because I haven’t tried the serum yet. 

Hope this info helps someone!

Thanks @eshoe @SportyGirly125 @ather  it is helpful. Yes Kate S comes to mind where I “think” I got email confirming samples and now have to look to see for sure but I really think so. Sulwhasoo was very forthcoming saying they were doing the gift drawings etc. Like @WinglessOne I never attend just to receive the gifts but they are really nice to try products and more often than not I do end up buying them so it def works! Lol. I find them usually very interesting to learn the backgrounds of the founders, ingredients and philosophy of the brands. FYI I think Sulwhasoo was the best best one I have attended so far. Perfect blend of fun, info, clear directions plus fun beverage. What’s not to love! 🥰 Kate S was terrific also I thought tho I’m much more familiar with her line , the newness interested me and I really wanted to try them! Even tho fairly close to her spa I never go! Maybe someday. (Gucci. Eh. Yes was a shame @blackkitty2014! 😂). 

@Sunnysmom I absolutely loved the KS one! She was so relatable and made it a lot of fun. Plus I learned a new term (‘marionette lines’) 😂

Me too @eshoe ! And I wish I didn’t know that term! 😂 I loved the iced spoons. Duh. Never did I think of that simple thing!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes, yes, @Sunnysmom - that was a new trick for me, too. I take notes on most of the classes and that was such a great tip:) I use my ice globes that way now, and it really does help!

@Sunnysmom  I agree. I never did them to get anything just to learn more!!

I did like the idea to get to try the products tho @ather ! 😊Realize that would be a ton of samples but still. Nice idea! 

@Sunnysmom Oh I think I miss the Sulwhasoo class. Their samples would be good to try 😘 Ya it’s a shame on Gucci sample. I just toss it. Oops! 

It was excellent @blackkitty2014 , and perfect timing on how to do a self massage facial at home. I bought a sampler set and as a result I now had to pick up the darn gentle facial oil during the sale lol. It’s wonderful. And the new serum also. You may love it if you don’t currently have it in your arsenal of goodies! 😘

@blackkitty2014 The Sulwhasoo event @Sunnysmom mentioned was not part of Sephora’s masterclass events. It was a separate event I found on Eventbrite that I posted on here. 

Yes , thanks @SportyGirly125 ! 

Oh nice! I need to sign up for those Eventbrite @SportyGirly125 . Thx 

@blackkitty2014 I have been tagging eshoe every time I find and post events on here.  I can start tagging you too if you want. 

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹❤️

@eshoe @WinglessOne @SportyGirly125 @niki172 @Sunnysmom @CookieGirl1 Ya I can’t figure out. Sometimes I receive an email but never the samples sometimes I don’t receive the email but the sample just shows up at my home. The email also different too. Sometimes it says that I would receive a free gift for attending the class and sometimes just an email with a list of products.🤷‍♀️Edit: I attend about 6 or 7 classes and I receive the sample for CT (last year). Dr Dennis Gross and the Gucci sample cards (Gucci I’m looking at you)

@blackkitty2014 @SportyGirly125 @Sunnysmom @niki172 @eshoe I guess I just haven't received samples WITHOUT an email notification so I just assumed that one would always receive a message if you were one of the 200 and wouldn't get an email otherwise but that's interesting that you have all had different experiences.  🤔

37 Replies
testing